Thread: Tomas Fleischmann

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Tomas Fleischmann

Do you believe that his point totals in the past were just a product of being on an offensive juggernaut in Washington or do you see him thriving more now that he will be relied upon more in Colorado? Fleischmann has one goal and three assists in four games with Colorado so far...

As you can see in my sig, I need help at LW. Do you think he is worth a look?
    ---
    1 Year Standard H2H League:

SCORING: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, Hits

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/9566/8

http://www4.fantrax.com/fantasy/teamRoster.go?leagueId=tib39lysh10c0ga1

Dobber Sports Stud

Worth a look, but I don't see him being more than a 55-60 point player.
    C: Kopitar, Jarvis (RW), Thomas
    RW: Wilson, Bratt (LW), Zuccarello, Svechnikov (LW)
    LW: B. Tkachuk, E.Kane, Boldy (RW)
    D: Matheson, Rielly, Dahlin, Burns
    G: Shesterkin, Vasilevskiy, Kochetkov
    IR+

10 Team H2H, one year, G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, HIT, W, SVP, GAA, SV
    Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2Util, 2G

Dobber Sports Genius

what his point pace will be is entirely dependent on PP time...but he will for a fact remain in Av's top 6 all season playing alongside either Stastny or Duchene which gives him plenty of value right there...plus even if he doesn't get on PP 1 with stastny Stewart...he's gonna be with either Hejduk or Duchene on PP2 minimum which is still just about as good....WSH had him in a 3rd line role half the time so nobody has a good grasp on just how talented or high his upside is but I expect a realistic 65 point pace or so from here out...with heavy PP time it's gonna be around 70 point pace....I expect him to play the LW with Stastny and Stewart majority of the time with Duchene Hejduk and later on Mueller (short term Jones) in that #6 forward slot...i'm pretty high on his both short term and long term for this season and once he gets into a groove in COL he will be a solid option who can be had cheaply...and he's defintiely far better than both Lupul and Jussi Jokinen so i'd make the move