Thread: Wow!!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Wow!!

First yr. participating in a head to head and man is my head spinning. I'm behind in almost every category and since I'm a noob i'm having a hard time trying to understand how to manage my team. Theres alot about head to head draft strategy but not much on managing your team while the season is underway. I'm using yahoo and we get 4 trades per week. My big problem seems to be when I try upgrading a category but don't want to drop a player because it might effect another category. So any insight or maybe direct me to other posts or websites that might help me out would be nice.

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Genius

That's not really an answerable question...if you want to upgrade a position give your full roster and scoring categories..then give the roster of the other team along with who specifically you want and someone will concoct a deal for you that is in your best interest

Dobber Sports Apprentice

You need to get as many guys who are good in multiple categories. A guy like Dustin Brown in a league like mine which counts hits, PIMS, SOG is very valuable. If the league only counted scoring he wouldn't. Tell us a little more about your league and your roster.
    12 Team ESPN H2H Keeper: 1F/1D/1G
    Skater: G, A, +/-, PTS, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, FOW, TOI, SOG, HIT, DEF
    Goalie: W, SV, SO, GAA, SV%

Mind Your Manners
    Fowards: Tavares, Toews, T. Johnson, Kucherov, Backes, Turris, Huberdeau, Stepan, Kunitz, Filppula, Perron, J. Staal, M. Martin
    Defense: Letang, Carlson, Streit, Fowler, Johnson, Zidlicky
    Goalies: Bishop, Dubnyk, Pavelec
    Daily Start: 9F/5D/1Util/2G