Thread: Ryan Parent

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Ryan Parent

I\'ve always thought he was a top notch prospect but fantasy-wise will he carry decent keeper value especially in Philly being behind Timonen and Coburn?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Ryan Parent

He is a big part of the Flyers future. I would pay close attention to how long the bullies re-sign Smith for on D (which they have said is a priority, but with his age I can not imagine it being longer than 2 years). Parent will \"arrive\" in fantasy terms when Smith leaves and Parent will take a role in the top 4 on d.

Rathje, Hatcher, and Fitzpatrick are all dinosaurs. Kimo is 32 himself and Randy Jones is an RFA. The flyers are allowing more shots on goal than any team in the league so it is an area I could see them attempting to improve before the deadline. (I read old slow defensemen can\'t keep up with speedy young forwards). Parent is not tearing up the AHL pt wise either which leads me to believe he is being groomed as a stay at home d-man. Picard is their best offensive defenseman in the system, he has MAB syndrome slightly and needs to learn to play better D before he sticks with the big club.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.