Thread: Cammy/Hejduk for Eriksson

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Cammy/Hejduk for Eriksson

I've been offered Cammalleri (LW) and Hejduk (RW) for my Eriksson. my wings are:

Left wings: Heatley, E Kane, Parise
    Right wings: Horton, Eriksson, Kovalev

my Left wings are obviously the biggest issue on my team with Parise down. I originally had Fleischmann in there but I traded him for Zach the other day because the guy who had him was just going to drop him, so he'll be stashed on my IR for a few months.

is this a good deal for me? I love Eriksson and had him pegged for a huge year but I also felt the same about Cammy, and LW is really hard to fill. Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Genius

I expect Cammy and Eriksson to both put up 35G 70-75 pts similar peripherals so that's a wash...add Hejduk I'd pull the trigger on it

Dobber Sports Pro

That's what I was thinking too, but I'm starting to think that Eriksson will be more on the 75-85 side and Cammy will be 65-75. Loui is just flying right now. And how long is Hejduk going to keep scoring like this/stay healthy?

I'm so torn!!!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

It looks pretty even... but Eriksson just has oodles of talent that is really shining through this year. Hejduk won't stay healthy.

I think the trade is very close to fair - and Cam should improve on the PP w/Markov back.

It's a maybe for me... any chance you can get something better/more reliable than Hejduk? Tell the guy its close and see if there is a better upgrade.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'd accept, especially because of your situation.