Thread: Trying to shop Wisniewski

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trying to shop Wisniewski

Hi!

Being injury-prone and the fact that he is seeing tons of PP time because Streit is done for the season (almost), I am thinking of selling him high. Already cooled down a bit.

I have a couple of reasonable candidates to swap him for :

Ryan Whitney
    Dennis Wideman
    Tobias Enstrom

Would you swap him for one of them?? Or is there a better option out there, young stud??

Thanks!
    14 teams Dynasty (keep 10)
    Points-only, Goalies 2W +1SO

F (12) = Kopitar, Tavares, Benn, Schwartz, Hornqvist, Thornton, Kreider, Nyquist, Perreault, Maroon, Lee, Dzingel
    D (4) = Burns, Klingberg, Carlson, Niskanen, Severson
    G (1) = Holtby, Grubauer

Dobber Sports Veteran

Not Wideman for sure but would swap him for Enstrom myself but really I would try and go after a young stud maybe a slumping Myers we all know he will wake up if not this year then next but I still think that the BUF team wakes up soon and competes they always seem to do so.....some of the slow teams out the gates NJ, BUF, SJ etc... these teams will bounce back huge I really believe this

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Out of everyone on that list Enstrom is the only name I would consider for Wiz. Wiz's +/- lately is what has been hurting me but I would consider keeping him if I were you. The problem with shipping him for someone like Myers is that the Myers owner will not be moving him for Wiz. Wisniewski is underrated if you ask me and he has been my most solid d-men this season. Look at my sig to see my d.
    C: E. Staal/Krejci/Kessler/Brassard/Tavares
    RW: Iginla/Hornqvist/Backes
    LW: Pacioretty/Ennis/Zetterberg
    D: Doughty/Chara/Phaneuf/Kronwall
    G: Brodeur/Pavelec/Luongo/Lundqvist
    IR: Markov/Brassard/Streit
    Farm:N. Filatov,N. Kadri,A. Salak,A. Loktionov,L. Leblanc, V. Voynov,J Gardiner, H. Karlsson, J. Morin

H2H Dynasty
    Cats G/A/+-/PIM/PPP/GWG/SOG//W/GAA/SV%/SHO

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I agree that he is underrated. I think I am going to wait. BTW Enstrom's owner is not interested so anyway...

Thanks!
    14 teams Dynasty (keep 10)
    Points-only, Goalies 2W +1SO

F (12) = Kopitar, Tavares, Benn, Schwartz, Hornqvist, Thornton, Kreider, Nyquist, Perreault, Maroon, Lee, Dzingel
    D (4) = Burns, Klingberg, Carlson, Niskanen, Severson
    G (1) = Holtby, Grubauer