Thread: Bryzgalov for my Brodeur?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Bryzgalov for my Brodeur?

Should I trade Brodeur for Bryzgalov? I have a feeling Phoenix will fare slightly better than New Jersey this year in the win department....but if Jersey can get healthy, they will be able to pull it together.

I am currently sitting in 12th in my league and I know it is early, but who will help my team more?
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/AaronSholl

Fantasy Hockey Keeper League Details: http://tinyurl.com/GoSharksHockey

The Wolverine

It seems like a sideways move to me, as I expect Brodeur to bounce back and both to have very good numbers this year. However, if you will feel safer with Bryzgalov, then it's worth the swap.

Are you offering or was it offered to you? Because if you offered, I'm not sure he'll bite since trying to trade someone whose value is low can be a harder sell.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Simply put - yes. If your league counted GAA and SV% then it would be a better deal.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Do it. It's fairly obvious that Marty is regressing. And when Tippett gets Phoenix back to its core defensive values, Bryz is going to be super-elite again.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I was going to offer it to him. At least Brodeur has 2 shutouts thus far, might be a selling point. We count wins, GAA, saves, and SO.
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/AaronSholl

Fantasy Hockey Keeper League Details: http://tinyurl.com/GoSharksHockey