We are coming off of our first season and I must say it was quite enjoyable.
It is a 16 team 25 man roster with a full minor league roster. We use our own proboard forum to keep track of league issues, trades, and minor league roster moves.

As a newbie to keeper league baseball I found that the League Founders did a great job setting up a thorough and well run league.

I am posting the application that is used to screen applicants (it is really not that extensive, just to get a feel for who is applying to the league.)

1. Name

2. Current Age

3. What State/City do you live in?

4. Favorite Baseball Team?

5. Why are you interested in joining our keeper league?

6. Describe your personality and management style.

7. Our league is founded on a clear expectation of manager activity. Please describe what this means to you.

8. Inevitably, some teams find themselves in the “cellar” during the course of league play. Will your team management commitment drop if you should find yourself in the “cellar”? Please offer your thoughts.

9. Have you ever participated in a keeper league? If so, please explain.

10. How many teams do you plan on/currently manage during a given season?

11. Off-season participation will be expected through the use of a pro-board website. Are you willing to commit to this level of activity?

12. How long do you envision playing in this keeper league?

13. Managing a minor league farm system is an essential part of the life/balance of the league. How familiar are you with minor league baseball? If minor league baseball is relatively new to you, do you commit to spending the necessary time learning about player development and future talent to build your future talent pool?

14. You have expressed interest in obtaining a team in our league that currently exists. Discuss your interest in replacing a manager and your big picture philosophy on rebuilding a fantasy baseball franchise.

15. Please share any last thoughts you have as we make our final decisions.

feel free to send your response to me via pm