Thread: drop Weber? for??

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default drop Weber? for??

Ive just about had it with Shea Weber. Should I drop him or do you really think he is going to turn it around? I picked him pretty early in my draft and have held on to him for that reason alone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    My league: H2H 1 year league keep no one at the end-defensive assists, defensive goals, PPGs, points are 4 of 11 categories

The top free agent defensemen:

Hainsey, Kronwall, Blake, Campoli, Hamrlik, Liles, Gill, Girardi, R. Jones
    Any thoughts??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Yeah I would dump him in a one year league - he may come back and do good things but you can\'t afford the opportunity cost.

Hainsey is the guy you want because of his PP time - none of those guys are big goal getters but he is likely the one to produce the most for you.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I have Weber also and feel your frustration. Out of your list of free agents, I would go with Hainsey. I have him on my roster also and I\'ve been very pleased with his production. Plus Hitchcock loves him and he see alot of PP time.

Weber isn\'t seeing PP time due to both injuries and team mates playing well in his place.
    12 Team, CBS H2H league, compete each week in these categories (G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM) (Goalies - 0.2 per save, 3pts SO, 5pts W)

F - Datsyuk, Plekanec, Jagar, Ovechkin, Kadri, Gagner, Van Reimsdyk, M. Koivu
    D - Chara, Spurgeon, Green, Schultz, Kronwall
    G - Rask, Fleury, Bishop

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hainsey\'s a good bet. If not...Kronwall. He\'s been pretty hot as of late.
    One Year, Goals and Assists Only
    F: Malkin, Savard, Getzlaf, M.Michalek, Semin, A.Kostitsyn, Mueller, Cammalleri, Demitra
    D: Chara, Boyle, Salo, Enstrom, Burns