Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Goaltender production cielings

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Goaltender production cielings

typo88 wrote:
    ok i dont want to offer much input, seeing all the negative karma flying around here... wow. But i will clear some stuff up, here are Ramo\'s stats copied RIGHT OFF of NHl

2007-2008 2 119 1 1 0 3 67 0 1.51 .955

Year GP Min W L OT GA SA SO GAA SV%

So, in conclusion, flyer u were actually wrong in the sense that his stats are really good. But you are right in that it is WAY to early to declare this kid the next roy, or even the next backstrom. Hes jsut a young kid whos had TWO good games on a bad team, maybe it continues, or maybe he pulls a bernier...

Well I guess I apoligize if I wasn\'t clear.... Ramo has played in 4 NHL games. He only started 2. I apoligize if I wasn\'t clear and the stats that I posted was his career numbers not just this year. I thought by saying he played a few games but only started twice people would know what I meant. His career stats, which is 4 games, is what I posted. I thought they were more relavent than just 2 games. I\'m completly shocked on why Ben10rules had negative karma. The best is he then whines to Dobber to fix it even after he is ignorant and rude to me. I\'ll will be the bigger man though and leave it go. Enough is enough don\'t spoil the site Ben with name calling and immature behavior. Let\'s just move on and enjoy the sport we all love.
    C- TAVARES, Wennberg , Thornton, Monahan
    LW- Ehlers, JvR , Landeskog, Fabbri
    RW- KANE, TARASENKO, Pastrnak, Atkinson
    D- Schultz, Werenski, Krug, KARLSSON
    G- PRICE, Fleury, Helly, Crawford, Howard, Mrazek, Darling
    Bench- Bergeron, Marner

9 Team Keeper League Keep 5 any position with a max of 1 goalie
    G(+10) A(+5) +/-(1) GWG(+5) PPG(+2.5) SHG(+5) W(+15) L(-5) SO(+20) (+.5)PIM

Dobber Sports Genius

you know guys , i believe it\'s the holiday season , a time to forgive others and remember how fortunate we are , this petty bullshit is nuts . i\'m no hockey guru by any stretch of the imagination but in my opinion ramo is just starting in the big leagues , he\'s played quite well so far and from what i\'ve learnt here he has the potential and oppurtunity to be #1 in tampa right away , if he can earn it. harding has proven himself in minni , but is behind another young gun in backstrom , so i agree they will probably split games more oft than not. rask had the same chance as ramo when thomas went down briefly but the bruins aquired auld and he , being a solid veteren , rode the wave leaving rask high and dry , but if thomas can\'t get it together then rask might split time with auld.it\'s not just who\'s the better goalie in fantasy pools it\'s who has the better chance of playing and winning , for now harding will play and win some as he splits starts , rask will have to sit in the bleachers and hope not to be sent down while thomas and auld split games , so then we come to ramo who has the best chance of taking the bull by the horns , but he\'s young , new and inexperienced in the nhl.so filter your info , listen to the advice and make a decission.as for the two who can\'t get along , shape up or ship out.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Sage

How am I ruining the site? Ive given nothing but 100% accurate stats/ideas/thoughts...while you, in this thread anyway, have put down more then one person for giving the CORRECT/ACTUAL stats while giving false stats yourself. I know you have appoligized for this, but IMO, if it was between me and you, it is you and your innacuracies that is ruining the site.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Apprentice

OK, enough guys!

Is TB goaltending so bad that it\'s causing fights on hockey boards? Tortorella must cry himself to sleep at night, clutching his Khabibulin bobblehead like a teddy bear...
    "If the all star game is about showing off ur skills. If I was in the breakaway competition, I'd dump it in and change."
    -Paul Bissonette, "BizNasty2point0", on Twitter, January 30, 2011

Dobber Sports Sophomore

You 2 married????
    keeper- g,a,+/-,pim,ppp,shp,gwg,fw

C
    Fisher, Desharnais, Kelly, Cullen, Brodziak
    LW
    Cammalleri(k), Kane, Ryan, Hartnell
    C/LW
    Gaustad, Ennis, Ott
    RW
    Parenteau, Hejduk,
    C/RW
    Malkin
    LW/RW
    Downie, Doan
    D
    Doughty(k), Yandle, Streit, Campbell, Souray, Colaiacovo, Shattenkirk
    G (w, gaa,sv%, so)
    Ward, Fleury, Smith

I...am your father.

Some quick notes on this thread, in order of what I am reading:

Pudge, yes the rankings are already factoring in long term vs. short term.

I would also say that rating \'potential\' on goalies, unless they are elite, is an excercise in futility. By \'elite\' I mean Luongo or Brodeur - goalies that come along every five years. These three are not it. That means that any one of them can get 45 wins (if they play for Detroit), or 10 wins in a season long-term.

ben10rules - potato, potatoe, big whup. No need to call him a noob over it (that\'s a dumb name anyway....I\'m liking it less and less. A useless insult and it sounds and looks silly). You make great points here, but that one little word wasn\'t needed.

ben10rules - who\'s eric? I won\'t ban anyone, I\'ll keep boosting your karma as others keep knocking it. Don\'t worry. Your insight deserves decent karma
    goavsgo - I pumped up your karma a little too.

flyers9327 - good comeback

hockeylifer - awesome. Thanks for making the site better with your insights...

ben10rules - wow, that post was too harsh. flyers explained his point and explained it well. Call off the bout! You lose! :lol:

flyers9327 - an apology...very nice of you.

ben10rules - you are right - your thoughts and ideas have been fantastic. But, you did lose the \'bout\' in my opinion...since flyers did explain his mistake of one good game versus the two games Ramo played. Furthermore, he apologized. I love that you don\'t back down and have a lot pride. I\'m like that myself, but time to give credit where credit is due - flyer\'s opinions, while they differ from yours, are also very helpful!

honduran - hilarious!

lemux - I\'m starting to wonder!!

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi