Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What to do with Emery now?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default What to do with Emery now?

Okay, but seriously, do you not think Gerber has missed the boat here?

If you can\'t hold down a starters job on one of the best teams in the league is there not a problem?

In Anaheim he had no shot at the starters job really.
    Carolina dumoed him in a hurry and then in Ottawa they pull him after 3 goals the second Emery is healthy?

Honestly there something missing here. Either play him or trade him.

Please trade him and Redden to LA so that Cammi\'s +/- doesn\'t take so much of a hit. That\'s all I want for Christmas.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Genius

trade him!are you nuts?whether emery or gerber are playing the sens do\'nt care as long as they win!that\'s the reason they signed emery for a few years and that\'s why gerber is staying , the goalie tandem is to valuable.when the season and playoffs are over then you may see gerber or emery(not as likely) on the move.the sens are fine , as long as they can gel they have another chance at lord stanleys\' cup.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Pro

Shoeless wrote:
    tiantonio with his Gerber thing again - I love it, just really love it.
    The strange thing is that up until this season I really could take him or leave him but after hearing so many peeps rush to bash him for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, I have become a front line defender of him. It is not like he is a flash in the pan like Jim Carey or Andrew Raycroft or even a career back up that hit a hot streak like Brian Boucher did not long ago. I hate when people base a judgement on bogus opinions and dont examine the facts and stats.
    6Team/Points Only H2H Keep: 37+3goalies Start: 13F/6D/2G
    FWD = G(2), A(1), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    DEF = G(3), A(2), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    GOAL = W(3), OTL(1), SO(+2), SV(.10)

FOR: Malkin Ovechkin Kessel Stepan Gaborik Zetterberg Carter Vanek Pacioretty Duchene Skinner Lupul Hornqvist Perron Semin Okposo Byfuglien Granlund Bennett Strome Bjugstad Nichushkin Yakupov Galchenyuk Grigorenko Kuznetsov Kucherov Etem Burakovsky
    D: Letang Goligoski Kronwall Voynov JustinSchultz Hedman RyanMurphy AdamLarsson Pulock Sproul
    G: Lundqvist Lehtonen Schneider

Dobber Sports Wizard

smoothfun wrote:
    trade him!are you nuts?whether emery or gerber are playing the sens do\'nt care as long as they win!that\'s the reason they signed emery for a few years and that\'s why gerber is staying , the goalie tandem is to valuable.when the season and playoffs are over then you may see gerber or emery(not as likely) on the move.the sens are fine , as long as they can gel they have another chance at lord stanleys\' cup.
    You\'re missing my point. I need my LA player\'s +/- to improve. I could care less how the Sens do... unless I can land Heatley...
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Yes
    Gerber numbers are good.
    I think it is just wishful thinking because I have Emery.
    He has played very well this year and he does deserve to be the starter.
    Unless your leg is about to fall off you don\'t take yourself out and give the other guy a chance. He was on the bring of winning his job back now I can\'t see him getting his job back
    The guy above is right.
    I wish I could dump him. There is just nothing out there for me to pickup.
    I am changing my tune if you can get somebody worth while do it