Thread: Talk some sense into me.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Talk some sense into me.

12 team H2H league,full keeper,modified salary cap.(players are assigned dollar values based on their yahoo ranking i.e. 1-25=$7 etc. cap of $95. 25 man rosters 4c,4lw,4rw,6d,2g,5 bench.G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,SOG for skaters.W,SV%,GAA,SHO for goalies.we also have 20 man prospect roster.

right now i only have 4lw, no spare,my goalies are Rinne,Elliot,Ellis,C.Mason

the deal is My-Rinne,Pickard and Glennie

for His-Nash,Jack Campbell,Jake Allen and P.Leclaire

can i get by with the Sens Tandem,Ellis and C.Mason?

only reason(besides getting Nash) i even think of this is it gives me 2 stud goalie prospects who will be very cheap(we sign rookies to 3yr ELC's at $1) when/if they make it to the NHL.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

...don't do it...

Dobber Sports Padawan

I wouldn't feel comfortable with the OTT duo, C. Mason and Ellis...for my goaltending...why not trade him this instead:

Elliott/Glennie for his Nash

That likely won't get it done, but basically what I'm saying is explore the opportunity to give him the OTT duo and try to improve your team by getting a better at F or D. I would feel a lot more confident with Rinne staying on your team.
    10-team Auction League, $160 team salary, weekly H2H, start: 6F, 4D, 1G and 5 Bench

Scoring structure: (F : 1pt G / 1pt A / 0.15pts SOG / 0.15pts Hits / 0.15pts BlkS), (G : 5 pts W / 3 pts SO / 0.01 pts Saves)

Forwards : Ovechkin ($43), Kessel ($20), Benn ($7), Spezza ($13), Brown ($7), Marchand ($13), Landeskog ($3), Elias ($1), Plekanec ($1),

Defenses : Letang ($26), Visnovsky ($1), Bieksa ($1), Faulk ($2) Ehrhoff ($2)

Goalies : Holtby ($7), Nabokov ($2)

Dobber Sports Star

Yeah, I might consider doing that, especially if you can land Lehner in another deal. That would sew up the Sens for you now and in the future.

I like Rinne a lot, but I just get a bad feeling about the Preds in such a competitive division.

Getting Nash plus the two great goalie prospects more than makes up for losing Rinne IMO.
    10 Team H2H Points-based Keeper League

G, A, PIM, SOG, +/-
    W, SO, SV, GA

C: H. Sedin, Stamkos, Backstrom, Duchene, Granlund
    LW: D. Sedin, Landeskog, B. Schenn, Tatar, Boedker
    RW: P. Kane, Voracek, Hudler, Silfverberg, Toffoli
    D: Ehrhoff, Edler, Franson, Del Zotto, Myers, R. Ellis, Hamonic
    G: Quick, Bishop, Holtby, Peters, M. Jones

Farm: Terevainen, Nurse, Raanta

League Champion: 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2014

12 Team Roto Dynasty League Champion: 2011 and 2013