View Poll Results: Next Team Depth Chart?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sabres

1 9.09%
  • Devils

1 9.09%
  • Red Wings

1 9.09%
  • Predators

1 9.09%
  • Panthers

7 63.64%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Current State of...Panthers!

Dobber Sports Stud

Any concerns with Salak's mediocre performance in the second half? After single handedly keeping the Amerks in it for the first half of the season he now seems to have lost his starting gig to Plante when it counts most. Is Plante better than I'm giving him credit for?

The King of Diatribes

Hey everyone, amazing questions!!!

Please see the "Quest for the Crown 3" thread. I am postponing this "Current State of..." breakdown for a few weeks. I refuse to let the quality of my work suffer due to trying to meet deadlines. With the Quest coming up in a week and Dobber's Fantasy Prospects Guide on the horizon, I'm going to take care of these projects first.

Plus I am hoping in two weeks we know where Markstrom is headed!!!

Thanks for understanding and feel free to leave more questions or discuss Panthers prospects here.

The King of Diatribes

There are too many lessons in the playoffs to pass up. Today's School of Block being a perfect example.

In order to do this "Current State of..." project justice, it will resume with Florida as soon as the Stanley Cup has been lifted and this year's playoffs are laid to rest.

Thanks for everyone's patience!!

Administrator

Just glad to know you haven't forgotten about this thing! Keep pumping out your solid articles.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

The King of Diatribes

This is going to be a full-blown feature on The Goalie Guild, similar to Top-100 Prospects. I'm going to design it during the tail end of the playoffs so it's all ready to go when the Cup is lifted. It will be a team-by-team list of goalies in the system. I might also do a weekly "depth chart ranking" where I just list 1-30 my thoughts of which team is strongest to weakest. Should be a good addition to the Guild collection of programs!

Administrator

Will you be keeping the interactive part where we pose questions? I've gotten a good kick out of that.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

The King of Diatribes

The King of Diatribes

Sooooooooo glad I waited to do this ... now that Markstrom's signed it will be so much easier to prognosticate.

The King of Diatribes

This is the School of Block for Monday!!! Thanks for everyone's patience. I just got back from vacation today. Please check that thread in School of Block for some cool updates =)

The King of Diatribes

Oh man I forgot how stellar these questions are. So glad to get this back up and running. I'll start the poll for the next team when I get through a few more questions.

The King of Diatribes

Almost finished! This is going to be bomb. Hope everyone enjoys the read tomorrow morning. I'm liking this series for sure.

The King of Diatribes

Dale Tallon did a little journal post online today that gave some great insight on the current state of their goaltending and it is perfectly in line with what you read in today's School of Block!

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=532191

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Fantastic article. Top quality job as usual.
    ZFHL Stanley Cup Champ 2014

P Sharp - N Backstrom - P Marleau
    D Perron - A Tanguay - M Hossa
    J Williams - C Soderberg - J Abdelkader
    K Clifford - B Pirri - R Clune

D Keith - J Schultz
    B Dillon - S Salo
    V Bartley - R Ellis

C Price

C Adams, M Latta, K Ramo

Farm: Nylander, Goldobin, Anton Karlsson, S Griffith, M Hrivlik, J Marchessault, S Wilson, T Blugers, B Hart, K, Agostino, S Elliott, C Ruhwedel, J Klingberg, A Sergeev, H Tommernes, S Brittain, ...

30 team salary cap with 30 NHL roster & 30 prospects plus unsigned prospects = ZFHL also (DTDL and Scfhl2)