C - Stamkos, Duchene, Wolski, Fisher
    LW - Raymond, Paajarvi, Seguin, Morrow, Laich
    RW - Burrows, Samuelsson, Umberger, Purcell, Fehr
    D - Whitney, Kaberle, Shattenkirk, Wisniewski, Giordano, Salo
    G - Hiller, Rask

Points only (D-men goal worth 2). Dress 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 4 D, 1 G

Keep 11 + goalie.

Dobber Sports Legend

Keeper league, pass. Mueller is born again playing with the AVS and Gagne continues to be an injury risk. Campbell is a real nice offensive D-man but MPS projects to be a stud.

Basically, Gagne and Mueller could end up a wash next year, but after that I like Mueller a lot more. You would be getting a nice boost in D pts. (and your D is just OK) but MPS is a real nice asset.

Judging by your team, I am not sure if you are quite ready to make a big title run (and no clue what the other teams in your league are like) so I would consider sitting tight on the youngsters for now.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Banned

yeah I'm inclined to agree with fungchen, those are two guys you probably want to sit on, Mueller I thought was never going to do anything but since joining the youth movement in COL he's impressed, you really want to see what he can do with a full season there. Gagne always gets hurt, I try to avoid him like the plague and while I like Campbell, the PP in CHI is pretty crowded

Dobber Sports Genius

I'm going to go against the grain and say that you should make the trade. Mueller is an unknown quantity at this point, he finished the season on a high note and you are getting good value because of it. Last time he had a serious concussion he went AWOL for 3 or so years. MPS has a lot of upside but he is 2 years away from cracking the Oilers lineup and then likely another 2-3 years from being a stud. By doing this trade you get a 50+ point D man in his prime and a ppg winger in his prime. Again I agree Gagne and the injury risks are annoying, but if he gets into a tear you can always move him while he's hot.
    12 Team H2H Dynasty
    22 Players 3C 3L 3R 1Util 4D 2G 6BN
    (G) (A) (+/-) (PIM) (PPP) (FW) (HIT) (W) (GAA) (SV%) (SHO)
    C: R Getzlaf, C Giroux, Scheifele, T Bozak
    LW: T Vanek, B Ryan, P Marleau, T Hall
    RW: C Perry, K Okposo, A Ovechkin, Kucherov
    D: D Byfuglien, Z Chara, E Karlsson, R Josi, D Keith, Trouba
    G: R Luongo, B Holtby, K Lehtonen
    Farm: Lack, Wennberg, Hellbucyk, Ho-Sang, Milano, Burakovsky, Sanheim
    2012-2013 and 2013-2014 league champ

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Your team has some key young pieces and you're likely a few years away from competing anyways, so I'd definitely keep Mueller and MPS. I don't *love* Mueller like some of the others on here, but his upside is intriguing. MPS, on the other hand, has really impressed me and I think he will be an impact player within the next few years.

Gagne and Campbell still have some name value, but are replaceable and are getting closer and closer to being spare parts.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Laendarian View Post
    I'm going to go against the grain and say that you should make the trade. Mueller is an unknown quantity at this point, he finished the season on a high note and you are getting good value because of it. Last time he had a serious concussion he went AWOL for 3 or so years. MPS has a lot of upside but he is 2 years away from cracking the Oilers lineup and then likely another 2-3 years from being a stud. By doing this trade you get a 50+ point D man in his prime and a ppg winger in his prime. Again I agree Gagne and the injury risks are annoying, but if he gets into a tear you can always move him while he's hot.
    Sorry to be contrary, but Mueller didn't go AWOL for three years after his last concussion. It was a little over 1.5 years.

Also, Gagne has never been a PPG player. He's only had one year (2006) when he was legit PPG. Other than that he's been more in the 65-75 point range at his best.

I started a thread here that outlines why Paajarvi is likely to be a beast as early as this coming year (or when he arrives in Oil town).

http://www.dobberhockey.com/index.ph...046#post467046

For all of the above reasons I would stick with Mueller and Paajarvi.
    10 Team H2H Points-based Keeper League

G, A, PIM, SOG, +/-
    W, SO, SV, GA

C: H. Sedin, Stamkos, Backstrom, Duchene, Granlund
    LW: D. Sedin, Landeskog, B. Schenn, Tatar, Boedker
    RW: P. Kane, Voracek, Hudler, Silfverberg, Toffoli
    D: Ehrhoff, Edler, Franson, Del Zotto, Myers, R. Ellis, Hamonic
    G: Quick, Bishop, Holtby, Peters, M. Jones

Farm: Terevainen, Nurse, Raanta

League Champion: 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2014

12 Team Roto Dynasty League Champion: 2011 and 2013

Dobber Sports Veteran

Gagne and Campbell are good buy low candidates. Unfortunately, what you would be giving up would definitely not be buying low. Pass.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by natgeo View Post
    Sorry to be contrary, but Mueller didn't go AWOL for three years after his last concussion. It was a little over 1.5 years.

Also, Gagne has never been a PPG player. He's only had one year (2006) when he was legit PPG. Other than that he's been more in the 65-75 point range at his best.

I started a thread here that outlines why Paajarvi is likely to be a beast as early as this coming year (or when he arrives in Oil town).

http://www.dobberhockey.com/index.ph...046#post467046

For all of the above reasons I would stick with Mueller and Paajarvi.

Yes I saw that thread, and you could be onto something, I'd still be surprised to see him be full time next year though. also Gagne's 74 in 79 last season was pretty close to a ppg as well, maybe 70-80 point player is more accurate. I also think that in a points only league a guy like Campbell gains value, he puts up some of the most consistant point totals for a rear-guard and if the other roto cats aren't a factor he passes a lot of guys on the depth chart. I also don't think comparing MPS to Backstrom or Kopitar is a fair comparison either, MPS is more of a power forward and that generally takes longer to develop (see Mikkel Boedker) again why I think he wont start really helping fantasywise for another 3 seasons. That said it would appear I am on my own on this one, but just thought I'd offer a bit more depth to what I was thinking.
    12 Team H2H Dynasty
    22 Players 3C 3L 3R 1Util 4D 2G 6BN
    (G) (A) (+/-) (PIM) (PPP) (FW) (HIT) (W) (GAA) (SV%) (SHO)
    C: R Getzlaf, C Giroux, Scheifele, T Bozak
    LW: T Vanek, B Ryan, P Marleau, T Hall
    RW: C Perry, K Okposo, A Ovechkin, Kucherov
    D: D Byfuglien, Z Chara, E Karlsson, R Josi, D Keith, Trouba
    G: R Luongo, B Holtby, K Lehtonen
    Farm: Lack, Wennberg, Hellbucyk, Ho-Sang, Milano, Burakovsky, Sanheim
    2012-2013 and 2013-2014 league champ