Thread: rask and thomas

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default rask and thomas

what do you guys think will happen with these 2 next year? i think i could get thomas for real cheap and do a platoon with the 2 of them.
    Keeper league. 13 teams, Start 9F, 4D and 2G plus 10 BN keep 15. Max 4 goalies on team
    Scoring cats:Goal (25), Assist (25), PPP (10), SHG (20) +/- (10), PIM (3) SOG (2) GWG (20) Win (50), GA (-15) SV (2) SO (50)
    Forwards: Point, Jarvis, Beniers, Thomas, Guenther, Raymond, Caufield, Boldy, Schmaltz, Krebs, Tolvanen, Newhook, N. Robertson, Teravainen
    Defensmen: Chychrun, Perunovich, Clarke, Lundkvist, Slavvin, Walman, Liljegren
    Goalies: Hellebuyck, Gustavsson, Knight, Korpisalo

Dobber Sports Ace

what would you have to give up for thomas.

case 1, they platoon for the year and give good stats with the team in from of them. case 2, thomas ends up on a decent team with the #1 job, rask has #1 job in boston.
    10 Team Yahoo Roto League - H2H, weekly changes - $100 WW budget - 75 remaining
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, Sv%, SOot

C - Getzlaf, E.Staal
    LW - Parise (RW), Benn
    RW - Giroux (C), Radulov
    D - Striet, Pietrangelo
    Util - Backes, Riberio, Malone
    G - Halak (Elliot), Rinne, Bryz
    Bench - M.Koivu, Kane (C)

Administrator

Platooning them makes a lot of sense if you can get Thomas for cheap, but I think you need to ask the question of whether or not it's necessary. You are sitting on 3 tenders without even factoring Rask into the equation. I think if you bring in Thomas then you have to have something in place to move a tender out.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I think I could get Thomas as the owner has soured on him real bad. I'll also maybe wait and see what happens with Turco.
    Keeper league. 13 teams, Start 9F, 4D and 2G plus 10 BN keep 15. Max 4 goalies on team
    Scoring cats:Goal (25), Assist (25), PPP (10), SHG (20) +/- (10), PIM (3) SOG (2) GWG (20) Win (50), GA (-15) SV (2) SO (50)
    Forwards: Point, Jarvis, Beniers, Thomas, Guenther, Raymond, Caufield, Boldy, Schmaltz, Krebs, Tolvanen, Newhook, N. Robertson, Teravainen
    Defensmen: Chychrun, Perunovich, Clarke, Lundkvist, Slavvin, Walman, Liljegren
    Goalies: Hellebuyck, Gustavsson, Knight, Korpisalo