Thread: Trade Deadline: Goalies

The King of Diatribes

Default Trade Deadline: Goalies

Had an awesome time in the Dobber Hockey Fantasy Chat earlier today. Was glad to have the time to stick around after the final buzzer and answer some questions and discuss some of the goalie moves that went down.

Here's a post I wrote up on some reflections on the moves:

http://www.thegoalieguild.com/?p=3322

Also I know there was a lot of talk about Howard in the chat room and all I can say is that I hope you saw some of his glaring technical mistakes in the game against the Canucks. Doesn't take away anything he's done this season, but it's pure proof he still has a lot of work to do.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Ruff start for Lieghton in his first start being given the number 1 job for the flyers.

The King of Diatribes

And here we go haha!!! Leighton will rebound. I'm sure Howard will too. If they don't I'll know when things are starting to get serious.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

No problem Justin.. Just feel bad for Leighton. Bad start like this will have all the flyers fans on him. And we all know how hard they are on there goalies. Just hope he has a great start next game.

Quote Originally Posted by GoalieGuild View Post
    And here we go haha!!! Leighton will rebound. I'm sure Howard will too. If they don't I'll know when things are starting to get serious.

The King of Diatribes

Bad timing for sure, but it's only an issue when the losses mount to 2-3 in a row.

The King of Diatribes

If anyone is interested our Guild Live Chat for the Avs/Ducks game is open and I'm talking goalies as well of course!

http://www.theavalancheguild.com/chat