Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: price against the caps

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

yea hope gorges is okay. otherwise, that means more ice time for hal gill. as a leafs fan, i feel your pain. hal gill should be in the ahl or the nba.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

In all fairness the 4th goal was a good look off by Laich. Using Semin (i think) as a decoy he definitely made Price think he was passing. Good play by Laich. 5th was and it wasn't weak. The puck was fired through the crease and Laich had a nice redirection. Course ur gonna open your legs to go cross crease. I thought for sure with that goal it was gonna take the wind right out of the sails of the Habs but in OT they continued to pressure and Price looked confident. Interesting to hear Bobby Clarke say that both need to basically suck it up cuz neither one is a proven starter and for the Habs to sign both. Final word of advice.... sign Plekanec now.

Banned

you guys are WAYYY too hard on Price, he's had a rough time but you can't expect every goalie to be an immediate and massive success, especially not when you don't have a very good defense and your star d-man misses most of the season to injury. I didn't see the game tonight but getting a W against the Caps is no small feat, especially after 14 straight, neither is shutting out OV on his 8 shots