Thread: Khudobin

The King of Diatribes

Default Khudobin

Super legit. So many shades of Nabokov it's not even funny. Extremely strong feet. Loved his poise and patience. Soooo much like Nabokov style-wise!! Tretiak Goaltending School.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

he looked absolutely awesome!

sucks he wont stick in the NHL and get more experience.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Thanks for this short confirmation Justin! I picked Khudo up a couple of months ago solely based on his AHL stats (along with Brent Krahn). I'm seeking a successor in my dynasty league for Brodeur whenever he decides to pack it in. I think I have 2-3 years to find a replacement, but in a 30 team league, there aren't too many options readily available!

The King of Diatribes

With a 2-3 year window to work with, Khudobin is an excellent fit. Depends on what happens to Harding and Dubielewicz, but I'd say he was impressive enough to create a lane to being Backstrom's backup. Just have to wait and see what the Wild try to do with Harding. Regardless, Khudobin is ready to break into the NHL backup and I feel he has great NHL potential. Stayed at #40 on Top-100 even though he hasn't won an AHL game in 2 months LOL.

I added some more thoughts on Khudobin and Wild goalies in today's School of Block article which should be posted very shortly!