Thread: Steve Mason

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Steve Mason

I don't want to carried away by one near-shutout against a lousy road team, but could CBJ and Mason get enough of a post-Hitch bounce that I should drop Rask for him in a one-year roto league? I have Brodeur and Luongo, so my third goalie is needed only for spot starts.

Dobber Sports Expert

Don't count your chicks before your eggs have hatched. (Does that make sense?!?) In other words, go safe and play with Rask.

Dobber Sports Stud

I can't believe snake-bitten managers who picked up Mason in the 3rd/4th rounds still can't get a lucky bounce their way.....should have could have would have been a shutout....****

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by jhillburg View Post
    I don't want to carried away by one near-shutout against a lousy road team, but could CBJ and Mason get enough of a post-Hitch bounce that I should drop Rask for him in a one-year roto league? I have Brodeur and Luongo, so my third goalie is needed only for spot starts.

No, this performance can happen to any goalie, any night. Need to string a couple starts together like this before you can categorize it as such...dont drop Rask.