Thread: Start Leighton today?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Start Leighton today?

We count GS, W, GAA, SV% and SO in my league.

This week, I am currently tied with my competitor on GS and W and SO, I am winning GAA and SV%...MY GAA this week is 1.78 and SV% is .932, his are 2.80 and .915 respectively. He owns Brodeur and Turco, each should have one more start each this week.

If I start Leighton, I could start Smith and Leclaire (or Elliot) on the weekend. I would win GS, but who knows with the other categories.

Leighton has been hot, although hasn't faced tough competition yet, throw in the wildcard of the winter classic, and I am leaning on not starting him, any thoughts?

Regards,

Dan
    20 team H2H keeper, 25 players
    Stats Used: G,A, PPP ,+ -, GWG, SHG, SOG, FW GP, W, SV%, GAA, SO (2 starts per week to qualify)
    C - Start 4 - Crosby, Kopitar, Malkin, Hayes, backlund
    W- Start 8 - Kaprizov, Ovechkin, , seguin (c/w), Toffoli, Pavelski (c/w), Schenn(c/w), Compher, Saad, palat, Danforth
    D- Start 6 Josi, Nurse, Trouba, burns, McCabb, Faulk, walman, Larson
    G- Start 2 - hellebuyck, vasilevsky, Grubauer, A Hill

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I have added him on four of my teams and its full steam ahead until I see otherwise.

Administrator

Leighton is playing the best hockey of his career. But outdoor games can be chippy so anything could happen out there. If you're feeling lucky go for it. Personally I like going for the kill.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust