Thread: Nhl jerseys- cheap!!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thumbs up Nhl jerseys- cheap!!

If anyone is looking for High quality Authentic NHL jerseys i got a guy that sells them for $90 bucks! These jerseys are like $250-$300 in stores!! I purchased 4 myself and so have my buddys. If interested email [email protected]. He has over 100 differant players and huge selection!! He also has NBA, NFL, and MLB.

Dobber Sports Initiate

freshly screened in his basement I assume? LOL
    12 team keeper league. 8 keepers/team.
    Skater Pts: goal = 2, assist =1, +/-, PIM = .5
    Goalie Pts: win = 5, SO = 3, Sv = .1, GA = -.9

FORWARDS:
    C. Giroux, I. Kovalchuk, E. Malkin, D. Clarkson, D. Perron, J. Pominville, J. Tootoo, R. Mason, R. Nash, J. Iginla, S. Gagner, R. O'Reilly, T. Bozak
    DEFENSE:
    C. Letang, Mike Green, A. Edler, N. Kronwall, D. Engelland, K. Yandle, B. Dillon, P. Martin
    GOALIES:
    R. Miller, J. Quick J. Hiller, C. Nilstorp

Dobber Sports Ace

I've purchased 3 jerseys for $135.00, They all look great. $45.00 each, shipped in max. 10 business days

Dobber Sports Sage

Is there a website or something?
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Website

Well congrats on buying "Made in China" knockoffs. This guys stuff is good! His website is jerseysforless.net. I recoomend you go and check it out, he even gives stuff away for referring buyers!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SlobTheGreat View Post
    freshly screened in his basement I assume? LOL
    looks like that website was made in his basement too

Dobber Sports Ace

Ah the internet... making it so much easier to offload that "fell-of-a-truck" merchandise

Dobber Sports Ace

Well congrats on buying "Made in China" knockoffs. This guys stuff is good! His website is jerseysforless.net. I recoomend you go and check it out, he even gives stuff away for referring buyers!
    What do you think you are buying from this guy? Do a search and you'll find 500 sites that offer "authentic jerseys" for cheap

True authentic jerseys need to be sent away to get the names & numbers stitched, or done by a qualified company.. In the end, he's just got you paying double what you could spend to get the same knock-off product on some other site.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

WPGGROWN private message me something here. I am so interested. We gotta send out our order together, direct from the peg, HAHA.. No but serious I am very interested so send me some info, tell what jerseys you already have, and do they look nice or what?
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

i bought some knock-offs from China off e-bay and i must say i was extremely pleased with the jerseys. I first ordered 4 jerseys (2 Habs for me, 1 WSH and one PIT winter classic for gifs) and i couldn't tell the difference from the real deal. All patches are on them and everything.

There's something about the real ones being "triple-stiched" vs "double-stitched" for the knock-offs, but even when i compared with some authentics one, i can't tell the difference.

After i got my 1st delivery, lot of my friends were asking for some and on the ones with the longer last names (Kostitsyn, for example) it seemes like the letters were smaller or more tight or something. I think they just get the name strips all the same length so they gotta squeeze the letters more for longer names i guess.

So... i've had good experiences with knock-offs, some ppl can get really screwed.

Dobber Sports Master

I bought a really nice retro california seals jersey , #27 , gilles meloche from some guy in singapore at ebay.Obviously a knock off fake of some type but the jersey was really good quality

29 bucks and that included shipping

Dobber Sports Initiate

the Seals! Awesome!!! Would like a Kansas City Chiefs or a Cleveland Barons one myself!!!
    12 team keeper league. 8 keepers/team.
    Skater Pts: goal = 2, assist =1, +/-, PIM = .5
    Goalie Pts: win = 5, SO = 3, Sv = .1, GA = -.9

FORWARDS:
    C. Giroux, I. Kovalchuk, E. Malkin, D. Clarkson, D. Perron, J. Pominville, J. Tootoo, R. Mason, R. Nash, J. Iginla, S. Gagner, R. O'Reilly, T. Bozak
    DEFENSE:
    C. Letang, Mike Green, A. Edler, N. Kronwall, D. Engelland, K. Yandle, B. Dillon, P. Martin
    GOALIES:
    R. Miller, J. Quick J. Hiller, C. Nilstorp

Dobber Sports Initiate

Pretty sure this falls under the heading of spam.

These forums aren't for product selling. You may aswell use eBay

Cheaper and way better anyway

Why would anyone buy from a hotmail address? lol