Thread: Another who to star (times 2)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Another who to star (times 2)

Pick 2 from each league

League 1: W, SV%, GAA, SO (H2H, 10 team Dyansty)
    Nabokov vs Chi
    Huet vs SJ
    Miller vs Wash

My opponent has Turco and Roloson (and an injured Khabibulin) so already has 2 wins and 1 SO, while my (usually supperior 3) haven't played a game yet. Do I play the H2H of Nabby and Huet and get the 1 win for sure or do I gamble a bit that Miller doesn't get lit up by Ovechkin and company.

League 2: W, SV%, GAA, Saves, SO (H2H, 14 team Dynasty)
    Nabokov vs Chi
    Miller vs Wash
    Niittymaki vs Toronto

Normally an easy choice to sit Niittymaki (only up from my minors as Cam Ward's injury replacement). However, with him playing the worse team of the 3, do I role the dice? The Toronto Kessel Leafs have been taking lots of shots, so if Niitty can pull through it would be big with Saves as a category (but he could get lit up as well).

Thanks in advance.
    10 Team Dynasty League
    C: Crosby, Getzlaf, Nugent-Hopkins, Kuznetsov, Nelson, Monahan
    R: Kucherov, Forsberg, Oshie, Hodgson, Kassian
    L: Benn, Pavelski D. Sedin, Tatar, Huberdeau
    D: Ekman-Larsson, Carlson, Green, Faulk, Giordano, Pouliot
    G: Rinne, Crawford, Dubnyk

Minors: S. Reinhart, Lazar, Goldobin, Wennberg, Jarnkrok, Virtanen, Collberg, Nurse, Zadorov, Honka, Petrovic, Howard, Murray, Hutton, Skapski, Darling etc

Dobber Sports Superstar

Yikes, I don't envy your decisions at all. Thats tough, all three are pretty decent offensive teams to say the least! Roll a dice, or flip a coin. Sorry, I am not much help.

League 2 I will try to answer as objectively as possible considering. (btw, nice of you to be sure to point out that Ward is your injuried 3rd stringer!). I would almost be inclined to start Niitty, right now Toronto is leading the league in shots/game, so even if they do get a few past Niitty (who has been playing well) he should still have a good number of SVS and SV%, and like the said TOR is the poorest of the teams. As for Miller or Nabby....see above.

Administrator

I like Miller and Huet in league number 1 and Miller and Niitty in league number 2. Chicago is steamrolling people right now, bottom feeders and contenders alike so I don't like Nabokov's odds here.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Super Moderator

This is just purely a guess on my part but I think the Hawks will be a little off tonight with Hossa's return so I say start Nabby and Miller in both leagues.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.