Thread: Target either Sedin?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Target either Sedin?

F - Backstrom, Ribeiro, Kovalchuk, Kopitar, B. Richards, Plekanec,
    Giroux, Frolik, Avery, Ju. Williams, Voracek
    D - Campbell, Boyle, Rafalski, Letang
    G - Luongo, Miller, Emery
    IR -Gagne, Booth

we keep 7 each year. 4 min starts and a guy is in dead last, with Backstrom and Roloson as his goalies and that's it. Smith is about to clear waivers, and Price is available, but he's going to need more help then that. Should I target one of the Sedins for Emery straight up? Not sure if that's a fair deal. Neal and Connolly are pretty much the only other players of his I'd want to go near. We can also trade picks for next year, they just have to come out to an even amount for the draft.

Chances are good I'd drop Frolik or Avery for Price for spot starts/insurance.

I'm about middle of the pack offensively but just got Kovalchuk back, and near the top for goaltending.
    Last edited by Raja; November 13, 2009 at 1:49 AM.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    F - Backstrom, Ribeiro, Kovalchuk, Kopitar, B. Richards, Plekanec,
    Giroux, Frolik, Avery, Ju. Williams, Voracek
    D - Campbell, Boyle, Rafalski, Letang
    G - Luongo, Miller, Emery
    IR -Gagne, Booth

we keep 7 each year. 4 min starts and a guy is in dead last, with Backstrom and Roloson as his goalies and that's it. Smith is about to clear waivers, and Price is available, but he's going to need more help then that. Should I target one of the Sedins for Emery straight up? Not sure if that's a fair deal. Neal and Connolly are pretty much the only other players of his I'd want to go near. We can also trade picks for next year, they just have to come out to an even amount for the draft.

Chances are good I'd drop Frolik or Avery for Price for spot starts/insurance.

I'm about middle of the pack offensively but just got Kovalchuk back, and near the top for goaltending.

If you could get Daniel Sedin for Emery, you work miracles.

P.S. Get Price. He sucks this year, but he should be good in the future.