Thread: Filatov/Markov or Seabrook/Eriksson

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Filatov/Markov or Seabrook/Eriksson

Cats in sig.... The deal is Filatov/Markov and a 2nd for Seabrook/Eriksson and a 5th... Thoughts? Is Filatov bolting for the khl? Can he be a consistent player? Seabrook or Markov for my cats? Eriksson 80+? Help pls! Thanks guys!
    11 team Keeper League (14 out of 30) Salary cap of 90.72 million$, actual salary.
    Cats...Pts (1G, 1A), +/- and PIMs divided by 10

C.. Malkin Getzlaf Stepan Kadri
    RW.. Kessel Marchand Brunner Silfverberg
    LW.. Parise Vanek Jagr C.Wilson
    D.. Shattenkirk Karlsson Yandle Visnovsky Rielly R.Murray
    G..Rask, Schneider

Bench (paid)... Johansen, Kassian, Belov, Josi, Lehner, Paajarvi
    Unsigned... Campbell, Pouliot, Gustaffson, Frolik

Dobber Sports Sage

You've got a gentle balance of veterans and young studs. I don't think I'd make this deal this year. Seems like your team is depending on Erikkson for a big year this year. This might be the last year you have at competiting for 1st with Lidstrom, Niedermayer, Selanne, Kariya, and Theo... This deal won't help you this year... it will only make you older all the while giving away a key piece of your team (your #2 LWer)... Id stay the course for this year and then look to start making deals in the offseason that makes you younger but still able to compete...
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

Dobber Sports Rookie

You do realize Markov is out for 3-4 months. Filatov has been a healthy scratch 3 times this season, not exactly inspiring for the young gun. I think he will still be an integral part of this team for years to come, but he just isn't ready yet.

Eriksson, despite a slow start, is a stud. I don't understand why you'd give him up for a prospect who hasn't proven himself yet. Seabrook will probably be a decent #4 defenseman. He hasn't really established a proven offensive game thus far, but he had a pretty good playoffs and a nice start to this season. So who knows how he'll fair.