Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Annoying ads

Administrator

I don't know what's going on here, but I have not seen ANY of these ads that take over the whole page. All I see are the ones that are on top or on the sides. They don't interfere with any content displayed on the screen, as everything stays within their box.

Just a bit of info on the machines I use - my PC is a machine I have not used much in the past 2 years but since my laptop broke I've been back on here. Just standard IE and Firefox ad blockers. At school, I was given a PC (I'm a masters student) recently. Again, just standard IE/Firefox ad blockers (whatever comes with the software). And on occasion I log into a lab PC at school to take notes during class. I don't think these have any form of ad blocking.

In all cases, none of these annoying ads are shown.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    I don't know what's going on here, but I have not seen ANY of these ads that take over the whole page. All I see are the ones that are on top or on the sides. They don't interfere with any content displayed on the screen, as everything stays within their box.

Just a bit of info on the machines I use - my PC is a machine I have not used much in the past 2 years but since my laptop broke I've been back on here. Just standard IE and Firefox ad blockers. At school, I was given a PC (I'm a masters student) recently. Again, just standard IE/Firefox ad blockers (whatever comes with the software). And on occasion I log into a lab PC at school to take notes during class. I don't think these have any form of ad blocking.

In all cases, none of these annoying ads are shown.
    you also live in a different country than some of us. ads are targetted geographically by IP address, most of the time. so it's not surprising that you aren't seeing the same ads.