Thread: Drop Hemsky for Peca?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Drop Hemsky for Peca?

I know, I know... everyone\'s looking for an excuse to dump Hemsky. He\'s basically last on my list of forwards (no positional requirements other than f/d/g), and following up on Dobber\'s post this morning, I\'m looking into the possibiliity of picking up Peca.

The big thing for me is that my team is a bunch of creampuffs and I can sure use the PIMs... although Hemsky probably has a good chance of scoring more points.

So I guess the question is... how long will Peca remain the #1 center?

thanks.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I think as long as Nash is scoring, Peca will be his centre assuming he avoids injury. It\'s hard to predict his tenure there, but it looks like it is his position - there really isn\'t anyone waiting in the wings to take it away from him.

Dobber Sports Ace

what i did stewie was pick up peca as soon as he was activated, i was thinking the same as you, pims, fw, maybe some shortie\'s and he started so hot that i was able to parlay him and some add-ons into s.kozlov and stafford (it\'s a keeper).

you could possibly try doing something like that. i don\'t know if i\'d risk losing hemsky over it, just depends on how big your streak of gambler is, i guess.
    13 team yahoo roto league keep 17/25
    G,A,P,PPP,PIM,SHP,SOG,FW,W,GAA,SV%,SHO

c-tavares, krejci, gourde, lowry, czarnik, zacha
    lw-lehkonen, vesey, r.smith, hinostroza, heinen
    rw-zuccarello, duclair, sheary, d.brown, nichushkin
    d-letang, krug, gostisbehere, doughty, lindell, slavin, cholowski
    g-fleury, holtby, hutton
    ir-pacioretty, grzelcyk
    farm-batherson, farabee, jokiharju, kaprizov, hawryluk, n.roy, terry, t.thompson, tufte, vesalainen, walman, c.white, bracco