Thread: LeClaire or Khabibulin?

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default LeClaire or Khabibulin?

i have an offer for my Kari Lehtonen and P.M.Bouchard and a second round pick for his Brad Richards and either LeClaire or Khabibulin as well as his 12 round pick. First off, is it a good trade and secondly, which goalie should i ask for? Points only yahoo league, 20 players, 4 keepers. I am shallow in nets and need a back up centre.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I'd make do the deal. PMB and Richards are probably going to get the same amount of points. Richards may even get more. I don't like Lehtonen at all. I'd rather have either Leclaire or Khabibulin. I'd go with Khabibulin though. I think Edmonton might be the better team and Leclaire does have a history of injury. Of course from the viewpoint of a keeper league Leclaire is much younger. Either way I think you can't lose.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I would do the trade as well, but go with Leclaire. I was at the Ottawa/Boston game Friday and he is by far the best goalie in an Ottawa jersey. He had remarkable positioning and followed the puck. He had big saves look easy. New team, new chances, I think he'll be close to injury free, as long as he stays in shape, Ottawa got a great deal on him.
    Keeper, Yahoo, 10 teams, Roto
    F)Ovechkin, Heatley, Getzlaf, Nash, Backstrom, Giroux, Stamkos, Frolik, Stastny, Carter, Marleau, Stewart, Hornquist, Radulov
    D) Kaberle, Kronwall, , Visnovsky, Goligoski, Stralman, Hedman, JML
    G)Ward, S. Mason, Nabokov, Anderson