Thread: no mas

Dobber Sports Ace

Default no mas

April fools--hockey guys dont quit-Just like Mr. Hammer,Dobber is to legit to quit.Great site,addictive.
    God bless us,everyone of us!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:no mas

WildHendy wrote:
    April fools--hockey guys dont quit-Just like Mr. Hammer,Dobber is to legit to quit.Great site,addictive.
    Dobber,
    I sure am glad you finally came clean on the April Fool\'s Joke. I was beginning to think I was the Oprah\'s Forum(if there is one) with all that blubbering & crying. It was kinda pathetic seeing all that weeping (LOL). Forum Members, you call yourselves (Fantasy) Hockey Players. Give Dobber some credit. Like WildHendy says Dobber is to legit to quit.

And before some says I\'m just saying this now because Dobber fessed up. I called it from the get go. Logged on after the VAN/CAL game & saw the post. I posted that I thought it was a April Fool\'s Joke in about 4 threads about closing the site & what happened.... My posts were deleted. I was like WTF??? Then I knew for sure that something was fishy.

Dobber, April Fool\'s Joke are supposed to be funny, not make grown men cry. What a minute... that is funny, seeing grown men cry!!

Post edited by: WhatThePuck?, at: 2007/04/01 14:08