Thread: (Rumor) Tanguay back to Col

Dobber Sports Stud

Default (Rumor) Tanguay back to Col

As an A.T. owner I think that would be great to rejuvenate his career. Playing along side Stastney/Sakic and Hejduc like old times would be great. Member that power play unit?

I\'ve heard Minny and LA have inquiries, but Col seems like a good fit for both parties.

Dobber Sports Guru

I\'d like to see Tanguay in Minnesota. Tanguay-Koivu-Havlat line would be dynamite and I like that more than any possible line compination in Colorado. Sign with Minny, Tanguay!
    UHL Pittsburgh Penguins

24 Team Fantrax Salary Cap H2H Dynasty League
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    , Hits, Blks, FOW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SO
    23 Man Roster - 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 1G, 4BN, 4IR
    27 Man Minor Team

C-
    Tavares, Stepan, Granlund, Bjugstad, Couturier
    LW- Ryan, Perron, Ennis, Killorn, Spaling
    RW-
    Wheeler, Simmonds, Coyle, Wingels, Shaw
    D-
    JJ, Schultz, Cowen, Muzzin, Bortuzzo, Stanton
    G- Lehtonen, Rämö

F: Lehterä, Wennberg,
    McNeill, de la Rose, Fast, Leivo, Arnold, Archibald, Lindström
    D: Gelinas, Beaulieu, Koekkoek, McCabe, Johns, Gryba
    G: Berra, Talbot, Brossoit, Ullmark, Lieuwen, Rynnäs

*UHL Champion 2014*

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Carcillo wrote:
    I\'d like to see Tanguay in Minnesota. Tanguay-Koivu-Havlat line would be dynamite and I like that more than any possible line compination in Colorado. Sign with Minny, Tanguay!
    I think Tanguay should head back to COL if he gets the chance. Maybe regain the chemistry from the past. Like bluejays said...\"playing along side Stastney/Sakic and Hejduc & Duchene will rejuvenate his career\" B)

Oh the other hand if he signs with Minny... That line of Tanguay-Koivu-Havlat might be good for say 15-20 games before, you\'ll have to replace \"take your pick, for going down with an injury\" :blush:
    12 Team roto Keeper League
    Player: G, A, PPG, PPA, +/-, PTS = 2pts
    Goalie: GGP, W, GAA, SPct, SO = 1 pt

Lineup: 2C, 4W, 4D 2G, 6Farm Players.
    Keep 5/Team; Free Carryovers (under Age24)

C: H.Sedin, Weiss
    W: Ovechkin, D.Sedin, Booth, Voracek
    D: Streit, Suter, McCabe, M.Staal
    G: Bryzgalov, Neimi
    Farm: Leighton, White
    Carry: Connolly, McBain, Kabonov

Addicted to trading....sigh

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I think going back to Colorado would be stupid. Yes, they have Duchene and Stastny(Mr. freak injury), but the other two? Who cares? Tanguay is most likely going to command a 4-5 year contract and neither guy is going to be there for the duration of the contract. Sakic is already well into being broken down and Hejduk\'s knee is a complete mystery. He was talking about retiring before last year if his knee couldnt hold up. How long do you think he can dodge that bullet as he continues to get up there in age? Tanguay isnt going to be happy on a team that is fighting to stay out of last place year after year and is about to lose 2 out of it\'s top 4 players within the next 2 years. All the nostalgia in the world cant change that.

I doubt that he wants to be a part of that rebuilding process either. If that was the case, and it could be(but I dont think so), then he should just stay in Montreal. At least they\'ve got Cammalleri. And yes, I know that Gomez will be Cammy\'s center, but that dosent mean he wouldnt gt a chance to play with Cammalleri.

Tanguay is not a player in need of rejuvenation. He\'s still a great player and a terrific setup man. It\'s not like he needs new motivation either. He just needs to stay healthy and to stay away from maniac coaches that want a finess playmaker to become Rod Brind\'Amour.

Once again, thats just my take on his situation and why I think Colorado is a bad fit for him this time around. Go to Minnesota Alex!

.....or find a way to come to New York. B)