Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jagr next year: Yes or No?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Jagr next year: Yes or No?

Jagr signs with NYR is what I see. I mean he already went to Lemieux prior to the trade deadline and before they got Billy and Kunitz and said he\'ll play for they for NHL min. salary so thats like 350k?! And Lemieux said No Thanks.

Jagr will be back in NY
    12 Team roto Keeper League
    Player: G, A, PPG, PPA, +/-, PTS = 2pts
    Goalie: GGP, W, GAA, SPct, SO = 1 pt

Lineup: 2C, 4W, 4D 2G, 6Farm Players.
    Keep 5/Team; Free Carryovers (under Age24)

C: H.Sedin, Weiss
    W: Ovechkin, D.Sedin, Booth, Voracek
    D: Streit, Suter, McCabe, M.Staal
    G: Bryzgalov, Neimi
    Farm: Leighton, White
    Carry: Connolly, McBain, Kabonov

Addicted to trading....sigh

Administrator

Definitely smote you 1 there CherryFan... woulda been more but I\'m not gonna abuse my power.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

CherryFan

metaldude26 wrote:
    Definitely smote you 1 there CherryFan... woulda been more but I\'m not gonna abuse my power.
    Aww cmon sweetheart lemme have that karma back. It\'s not my fault the grease ice a bunch of goofballs every year. I went to an Oilers game a couple of years ago, and it was depressing as hell. And that was before the game started and they got their ass kicked by Phoenix or whoever. **** I\'d rather watch basketball than another stupid Oilers Canucks \"showdown\" on sportsnet. What a joke

:P

Dobber Sports Ninja

CherryFan wrote:
    I\'d rather watch basketball than another stupid Oilers Canucks \"showdown\" on sportsnet.
    :laugh: Too funny CheeryFun!:laugh:

I\'d rather watch a trap vs trap hockey game (NJ vs Min?) in November rather than watch the last two minutes (that somehow lasts for up to 20 minutes) of any basketball game!

Of course you are probably a fan of your particular team and not a REAL hockey fan. A real hockey fan would rather watch any hockey game over any other sport.:blush:

Quit trying to bait guys into giving you negative karma or I\'ll boost you up to 100 and see how long it takes for you to insult enough guys to bring it back down to zero!:woohoo: :kiss:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

CherryFan

The Comish wrote:
    CherryFan wrote:
    I\'d rather watch basketball than another stupid Oilers Canucks \"showdown\" on sportsnet.
    :laugh: Too funny CheeryFun!:laugh:

I\'d rather watch a trap vs trap hockey game (NJ vs Min?) in November rather than watch the last two minutes (that somehow lasts for up to 20 minutes) of any basketball game!

Of course you are probably a fan of your particular team and not a REAL hockey fan. A real hockey fan would rather watch any hockey game over any other sport.:blush:

Quit trying to bait guys into giving you negative karma or I\'ll boost you up to 100 and see how long it takes for you to insult enough guys to bring it back down to zero!:woohoo: :kiss:
    Awwww man burn! You even mocked that little kissy face I like. Let\'s hit the ice comish and we\'ll see who the real fan is. Don\'t take your \"job\" so seriously mister, come visit me sometime and I\'ll give ya a real one :kiss: . See ya in September fruitcake.