Thread: Heatley info from Ottawa newspaper

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Heatley info from Ottawa newspaper

Here\'s something I found to be pretty interesting about Heatley\'s possible future destination- a last place team lol
    Ottawa Citizen

Manwhile, Murray claims he\'s devastated. Retire at your Shawville cottage Brian.

Devastated
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I won\'t even waste my time reading anything from the Ottawa hockey writers. They have no insight and I find no value in what they say. Just my opinion, but I have lived in Ottawa for the last 15 years (minus July 2006-July 2008, when I was in Norway!)

Bryan Murray just might be the problem. Anyone think Cory Clouston is a better coach than Craig Hartsburg? Ask Hockey Canada, who chose Hartsburg to coach a Canadian World Junior team.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ace

It\'s up to you Comish. Personally, I like Marc Brassard from Le Droit. I find his analysis to be quite insightful. I also think that Murray is part of the problem. I\'m a Pierre Gauthier nostalgic.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Stud

Agree. Ottawa writers can kiss my ass! Obviously they are very pissed so how can they write a fair column.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I don\'t mind Chris Stevenson, he\'s o.k.

Bruce Garrioch and Don Brennan are complete embarrassments to journalism.

We\'ll see next season if Clouston is for real, cause this upcoming season is it.

If the Sens tank bad again, even though Murray was just made a VP, I think he should be gone as GM.

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Stephane Richer wrote:
    Here\'s something I found to be pretty interesting about Heatley\'s possible future destination- a last place team lol
    Ottawa Citizen

Yet, at the same time, Murray is effectively in the position of an auctioneer selling Heatley to the highest bidder.
    I stopped reading there, Heatley sorta has this thing called a NMC.
    Ten Team H2H, Daily Starts
    G A P +/- PPP SHG ATOI SOG HIT DPts | W SO GAA SV%

F(10):
    D(4):
    UTIL(2):
    G(3):
    BN(2)/IR(1)