Thread: FANTASY HOCKEY ONE SPOT OPEN

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default FANTASY HOCKEY ONE SPOT OPEN

Hey guys to have so many posts lol. I had a guy quit this morning cause he felt being a rookie the league was to complex for him. SO I have ONE spot open, I prefer an experienced fantasy hockey owner but its not required.

Hey guys, I know its early in the offseason but I wanted to let everyone know ( who is interested) I am opening a brand new full keeper dynasty hockey league. Im looking for 16-20 teams total. I run another league already with some of you so you know I run a good league..or at least I think you think that lol

Anyway, im looking to open up a 2nd league that mirrors my first league. I do not have all the exact specifics worked out just yet, but I have most of it set as I want to have it. Some tweaking here and there..and also im always open to owner feedback to make things better..open door policy here

Once you read of the basis of league rules at the link I give you, and you would like to become a fixture in this new fun exciting league then please sign up in the forum and submit a short owner application such as name, location, fantasy experience...etc

here is the link to the board..

You can read everything in the \" general Section\"

http://xmafiahockeyx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Hey Mafia, whats up buddy?? I see you are looking for another GM for your league. Well I am not sure if you have received any emails from this guy or not but he has been looking for a team and has even recently started a thread about wanting to join a league. Here\'s his email..

[email protected]

Goodluck my friend.
    Z..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Zorro wrote:
    Hey Mafia, whats up buddy?? I see you are looking for another GM for your league. Well I am not sure if you have received any emails from this guy or not but he has been looking for a team and has even recently started a thread about wanting to join a league. Here\'s his email..

[email protected]

Goodluck my friend.
    Z..

Hey doin good :woohoo:

Thanks I will contact him!

Default League Filled

Hopefully no more damn drop outs..lol sorry guy for hijacking this section of the pool board...not meant to be a pain :huh: