Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: for the conspiracy theorists out there!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default for the conspiracy theorists out there!

notch4077 wrote:
    No worries guys. We all knew that Pittsburgh was going to win Game 6 because Bettman was not even in Pittsburgh to award the Stanley Cup to Detroit had they won Game 6. Bettman was in Phoenix trying to keep his little USA Project alive.
    The hook and slash by Orpik with a minute and a half left helped sealed the deal as well.
    The NHL makes me sick. So glad I cancelled my NHL Center Ice package half way through the year. I seriously can\'t stand watching hockey get ruined by a little weasel.

ummmmmm.......fail

CherryFan

notch4077 wrote:
    No worries guys. We all knew that Pittsburgh was going to win Game 6 because Bettman was not even in Pittsburgh to award the Stanley Cup to Detroit had they won Game 6. Bettman was in Phoenix trying to keep his little USA Project alive.
    The hook and slash by Orpik with a minute and a half left helped sealed the deal as well.
    The NHL makes me sick. So glad I cancelled my NHL Center Ice package half way through the year. I seriously can\'t stand watching hockey get ruined by a little weasel.
    Whoa! The non fantasy stuff on the forums is awesome! It\'s like one of those bumfight videos where you can\'t stop looking even though you know you shouldn\'t. \"Malkin\'s a goon!\"\"Heatley\'s a murderer!\" \"League wide conspiracy against Detroit!\". I don\'t know what I\'d do at work without you guys........

Dobber Sports Apprentice

CherryFan wrote:
    notch4077 wrote:
    Whoa! The non fantasy stuff on the forums is awesome! It\'s like one of those bumfight videos where you can\'t stop looking even though you know you shouldn\'t. \"Malkin\'s a goon!\"\"Heatley\'s a murderer!\" \"League wide conspiracy against Detroit!\". I don\'t know what I\'d do at work without you guys........
    LOL. Spoken perfectly...bumfight videos, I need to get some of those
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

oh, right, but it\'s better to keep your mouth shut and make sure you don\'t ask any questions!
    30 team league, DYNASTY
    Hartford Whalers

GO CANES