Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big clean up in Colorado

The King of Diatribes

Default Big clean up in Colorado

Can someone please answer me this question:

Has anyone in the history of the game gone from being a scout one day for one team all the way up to Director of Hockey Operations for another team in another division???

And to do that while firing someone that has been with the organization since the very beginning?! Yikes...

Dobber Sports Ninja

smack1919 wrote:
    They should have done this before offering Roy the job. They made Granato look like an idiot.
    Actually Colorado management looked like idiots. Granato garnered sympathy in my opinion.

I agree with whomever posted that Granato will likely catch on somewhere as an Assistant Coach.

What happened to Colorado, they used to be a well-run machine.:S
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ace

GoalieGuild wrote:
    Can someone please answer me this question:

Has anyone in the history of the game gone from being a scout one day for one team all the way up to Director of Hockey Operations for another team in another division???

And to do that while firing someone that has been with the organization since the very beginning?! Yikes...
    Me thinks Papa is gonna be pulling the strings behind the scenes. Hopefully these guys aren\'t just puppets...
    20 team h2h (multi-cat) dynasty league, 1st season
    C: Getzlaf, MacKinnon, Eakin, Backlund, Schroeder, Bjugstad, Miller, Gaustad
    LW: M Foligno, Wilson, Tatar, Bailey, Palat
    RW: Ovechkin, Voracek, Frattin, Coyle, Clutterbuck
    D: Barrie, Del Zotto, Brodin, Vatanen, Gudas, Donovan, Murphy, Hamonic, Grossmann, Michalek
    G: Pavelec, Schneider, Enroth