Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rate my team!KARMA to all

Administrator

Default Rate my team!KARMA to all

Yeah I was gonna comment on that too. The defense wins championships is a played out cliche and improperly used in reference to fantasy hockey. Goaltending is the obvious place to start any rebuild. I find you can be competitive every year if you have good goaltending. Especially when a league is one third goaltending stats or more. I don`t agree that defense is the last priority, but it certainly isnt the first.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Rate my team!KARMA to all

Yah I think you have a middle to back of the pack team as well... you can make a few adjustments to get yourself back in contention...

I would try and keep the likes of richards and hossa.. they are just to solid of players to trade away.. richards just keeps getting better and hossa had a not bad but not hossa worthy year he will recover this next season...

I would also keep backes he is going to be huge in the future.. Prospal if u look at his stats he has one on one off year and this next year is the on one so I would keep him and let him play good and than trade him for as much as possible.. Tang, bouchard and malone all had bad years and I expect all to do better next year so I would look for that to happen

I would try and trade the likes of Langenbrunner and Peverley. They are at highs.. i dont think langen will drop huge next season but he will drop. If you can capitalize on selling high those guys that had an off season and looking to rebound back or mayb for a guy like hudler or something that looks like they are on the brink of having there break out year...

I would also try trading accouple of year d.. Would prob keep webber unless you can get a huge offensive player or a goaltender.. I also would keep Whitney on D cuz he is at a low and looking to bounce back huge with ether pronger or neids gone next..

I would try and trade say markov with a forward or with turco and go with a big upgrade in a position and I try and hit gilberts high when he was playing without lubo...

But your biggest concern should be trying to land a higher end goalie turco still has good value now and will continue to have to but he is getting old I would capitalize on it while you can..
    10 Team Roto League; 20 Keepers;
    Start 3C,3LW,3RW,1U,5D,2G

Stats: G,A,Pts,PPG,PPA,Pims,+/- W,Sv%,Sv
    C: Tavares Thorton H. Sedin
    LW: Moulson Clowe D. Sedin Whitney
    RW: Hossa Gaborik Pomminville Pavelski Purcell Heatley
    D: Bieska Boyle
    G: Smith Nabobov Bishop Lindback Ramo Luongo

12 teams 12 keepers
    Points Only

F: Spezza, Brown, Lecavalier, Horton, Elias, Weiss, Desharnais,
    D: Whitney, Zidlicky, Brodin