Thread: Trade Thoughts..

Hawkster

Default Trade Thoughts..

Just thought i would throw out some ideas and see what kind of feedback came in...Ok if Tampa bay wants to move lecalvier wouldnt Sanjose take a serious look at that?..i would trade Thornton for Lecalvier in a heart beat or even Marleau and some others for him reuniting him and boyel...Or if u look at Atlanta what about sending kovalchuk to T.B. for lecalvier...Imagine a Line of Stamkos centering St.Louis and Kovi (LOCO). That would also give Atl a real captain franchise Player to build around...If phili moved Brier they would free up lots of salary to make other moves, 1 option would be to send him to Atlanta for White (a veteran 3rd liner with good FO% that they need) and keri lehtonen...This would also give kovi Reason to stay in ATL...let me know ur thoughts or any other ideas...cheers.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Trade Thoughts..

It\'s always fun to speculate for sure.

the deal I would love to see go down but would never happen would be Biron, Briere, Jones, Gagne to Montreal for Price, Markov and Tanguay - never happen but delicious idea for the Flyers.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Trade Thoughts..

I know Briere is a good little player, but who would want him? Always hurt and not worth his salary. No where near worth his salary.

I think Philly is stuck with him. They find themselves in cap trouble which is too bad. the bright side is that they have great young forwards and a very good young D-man in Sbisa. unfortunatley they can\'t get the missing pieces because they are stuck against the cap.

They should trade Gagne before he gets hurt again. That should give them relief and they have the forwards to compensate for his loss.
    20 Team Full Keeper (32 man Roster) Points only
    Start 12F 6D 1G

F- Skinner, Nyquist, Koivu, Carter,TJohnson, Kopitar, Tarasenko, Okposo, Williams, Kessel, Voracek, Wheeler, Galchenyuk, Lee

D-Vatanen, Bogosian, J Schultz, MacDonald, Demers, Muzzin, Stone, Edler

G- Halak, C.Anderson, Mason