Thread: schremp

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default schremp

Just reading the post about Cogliano and from watching tsn last night, it looks like some of the young guys are making a name for themselves in the oilers camp...but through all of this, I haven\'t heard anything about rob schremp, he hasn\'t been on any scoresheets...since \"discovering\" dobber prospect information a few years ago, schremp has done nothing but slowly drop in the rankings....so what are your opinions, is he just not good enough or does he need another year of ahl seasoning before he gets a chance???

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:schremp

MacTavish has had a lot of good things to say about him- whether he\'s pumping him up for a trade or is being genuine, no one\'s sure.

The problem with Robbie this year was the injury he suffered in the off-season. Since then, his confidence has been shot. He\'s clutching the stick, looking for the safe play, trying to be perfect. He\'s played decent when given chances with Penner and Hemmer, but he hasn\'t shone like Cogliano or Gagner.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah part of the problem is it looks like Schremp feels like he needs to be a Selke winner just to make the team and I think he\'s really trying to hard.

Schremp has been screwed the linemates for the most part this preseason as well, though that\'s just my own viewpoint and might not be true.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

doulos...what do you mean....was he with poor linemates or stuck in a 3rd/4th line situation ? thanks