Thread: meuller vs gagner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default meuller vs gagner

who do you like here and why?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re:meuller vs gagner

4 weeks ago it was Mueller easy. Gagner has closed the gap significantly based on his recent play and how he has looked in camp but I still think the choice is Mueller by a hair especially if the current year holds significant weight..

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Mueller\'s had a bad camp, and Gagner a good one... but you can\'t teach Peter\'s ability to play on an island, so to speak. He\'s so good in every zone that he can play against NHLers without significant help. Gagner, if he plays past 10 games, will need a lot of sheltering.

Long-term, Gagner is the clear-cut fantasy choice.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

also please note that gagner has been playing for a month and is probably in the best shape of his life. we know he is good but I\'m sure that his success in camp is due to the fact that he has all his timing now amd the otherplayers are still trying to get it for they have been playing for 1 or 2 weeks.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

DobberManiac wrote:
    also please note that gagner has been playing for a month and is probably in the best shape of his life. we know he is good but I\'m sure that his success in camp is due to the fact that he has all his timing now amd the otherplayers are still trying to get it for they have been playing for 1 or 2 weeks.
    Excellent point!