Thread: fritsche question

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default fritsche question

wasnt this guy placed on waivers a few days ago...and now he was traded? why didnt the wild just pick him up? only logical thing i could see is they didnt want to lose their waiver spot?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

that could be it.

Maybe they thought Reitz would clear waivers (one way deal) and didn\'t want to pay his full salary in the AHL?
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

I...am your father.

100% salary. As I mentioned in the article in the home page.

If the Wild picked up Fritsche off waivers, they add $875k to payroll. If they trade Reitz for him, they add $875k but subtract $500k
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ace

praba wrote:
    wasnt this guy placed on waivers a few days ago...and now he was traded? why didnt the wild just pick him up? only logical thing i could see is they didnt want to lose their waiver spot?
    Waiver priority only changes if your team moves up or down in the standings. The Islanders could claim as many players as they like and still have the #1 spot. It\'s not like fantasy, where a claim bumps you to the bottom.