Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Minnesota = ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Minnesota = ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GopherHockey wrote:
    If I live in Minnesota does that require me to be a Wild fan? I\'ve been trying so hard for so long but I\'m not going to lie, it\'s hard for me to watch an entire game.

:laugh: As long as nobody has ever heard you pledge your allegiance to the Wild, you\'re a free agent.

Dobber Sports Sage

UKflames wrote:
    angus wrote:
    Caps/Bruins game today was amazing - my first one with my new HDTV as well!
    I also have an HD TV, the problem is that we never get hockey in HD in the UK:angry: and what makes it worse is you get all of the commentators going \"Also available in glorious TSN HD\"
    Oh man do I feel your pain. I have an HDTV as well and when the Flyers games are on HDTV, but the mothaf&$(%&*(ing NHL center ice package won\'t carry it...there\'s hell to pay. And I live in the freaking states. Can\'t imagine trying to get a solid HD feed out in Europe.
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Sage

NYR9394 wrote:
    GopherHockey wrote:
    If I live in Minnesota does that require me to be a Wild fan? I\'ve been trying so hard for so long but I\'m not going to lie, it\'s hard for me to watch an entire game.

:laugh: As long as nobody has ever heard you pledge your allegiance to the Wild, you\'re a free agent.
    We\'re always accepting new applications for the Atlantic division teams. We only ask that you do not choose Pittsburgh. :laugh:
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

duballstar014 wrote:
    NYR9394 wrote:
    GopherHockey wrote:

We\'re always accepting new applications for the Atlantic division teams. We only ask that you do not choose Pittsburgh. :laugh:
    Well I do like Philly quite a bit

The Magnificent One

was it that boring? they had 6 goals?
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sage

GopherHockey wrote:
    duballstar014 wrote:
    NYR9394 wrote:
    GopherHockey wrote:

Well I do like Philly quite a bit
    Good man!
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Chicleteur wrote:
    angus wrote:
    Caps/Bruins game today was amazing - my first one with my new HDTV as well!
    Nice for you!!! Well, I guess it pays a lot to appear on a radio show!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    I wish! :woohoo:
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified