Thread: Looking to join pts only, roto, dynasty, salary cap league (redraft also possible)

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Looking to join pts only, roto, dynasty, salary cap league (redraft also possible)

Hello! I'm a very active and motivated GM, looking to join a pts, roto, salary cap, paid league.

Ideally dynasty but will also do redraft!

Let me know if your league needs a GM to take over an existing team, or is looking for an expansion.

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Looking to join pts only, roto, dynasty, salary cap league (redraft also possible)

Hey i just posted this, let me know if your interested

I have 2 leagues with openings on fantrax if anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected].

League 1 has 1 open team
    16 team dynasty league
    Year 8 of the league
    130 entry fee
    Points league only
    Goals, assists, wins, shutouts
    Weekly lineups
    1st place winner received $875 this past season

League 2 has 2 open teams
    20 team dynasty league
    Year 4 of the league
    225 entry fee
    Points only league
    Goals,assists, wins, shutouts
    Weekly lineup
    1st place winner received $1805 this past season

Draft will take place in both leagues in mid July once the leagues are filled completely

Please let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,
    Bryan

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Looking to join pts only, roto, dynasty, salary cap league (redraft also possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbry View Post
    Hey i just posted this, let me know if your interested

I have 2 leagues with openings on fantrax if anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected].

League 1 has 1 open team
    16 team dynasty league
    Year 8 of the league
    130 entry fee
    Points league only
    Goals, assists, wins, shutouts
    Weekly lineups
    1st place winner received $875 this past season

League 2 has 2 open teams
    20 team dynasty league
    Year 4 of the league
    225 entry fee
    Points only league
    Goals,assists, wins, shutouts
    Weekly lineup
    1st place winner received $1805 this past season

Draft will take place in both leagues in mid July once the leagues are filled completely

Please let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,
    Bryan

Hi! Sounds interesting. Is this H2H? I'm really looking for Roto since H2H is much too luck based for my taste.

Dobber Sports Novice

It's h2h you play 4 or 5 gms a week, i know you said you want roto, but if you want more info let me know as I'm looking to get these 2 leagues filled up with good owners so we can move onto the draft and offseason

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hey! Champions League Hockey - Keeper Pool needs 2 GMs. Please PM me directly if you are interested!

Our CLH League is looking for GMs to take over 2 teams: SEA and PHI (can be renamed after, to another NHL team). This is a league started by friends, and we have been going since 2011. It's got custom head to head rules, a salary cap, resigning structure, free agency, etc (see rules page). We manage the head to head rosters and scores on Yahoo but do our own tracking in Google and our forums.

We are a free league - it's for fun and we want people who know the NHL as it does get competitive. There is a lot to learn so we do walk you through a couple questions to help you understand the rules.

CLH: https://sites.google.com/site/championsleaguehockey/
    Rules: https://sites.google.com/site/champi...ules/all-rules

Since it's complex, as part of the process I will walk new GMs through the rules via a set of questions that go through the off-season activities and get you to understand the league at a deeper level.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

pm sent !

Dobber Sports Rookie

Only looking for roto, guys. h2h has too much luck involved for me.