Thread: Zachary L'Heureux

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Zachary L'Heureux

If you guys are in a banger league and L'Heureux is not already owned, you need to look at what he's done this season. He's had 48 points in 66 games with 197 PIMs and has upped that 12 pts in 9 playoff games with 24 PIMs. I've read in a couple places that he's been Milwaukee's best player in the playoffs so far. L'Heureux has a unique profile and could be golden in leagues with PIMs. He should be in the mix for a spot in Nashville next season.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Zachary L'Heureux

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    If you guys are in a banger league and L'Heureux is not already owned, you need to look at what he's done this season. He's had 48 points in 66 games with 197 PIMs and has upped that 12 pts in 9 playoff games with 24 PIMs. I've read in a couple places that he's been Milwaukee's best player in the playoffs so far. L'Heureux has a unique profile and could be golden in leagues with PIMs. He should be in the mix for a spot in Nashville next season.
    😳 wow I heard he was killing it but wow those are legit banger stats. He is owned in my league but thanks for the heads up that production is serious

Dobber Sports Superstar

Always appreciate a heads up when a prospect is having a good year, it's pretty much impossible to track all of them. This will be interesting to follow, I think L'Heureux will be in tough to earn a roster spot but the Preds do have 4 UFA-RFA's all of which are pretty much bottom 6 guys. This perhaps open the door for L'Heureux, but there are others in the mix as well for sure.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Hes an interesting guy- could be a top six option but I want to see more before I move him up out of a middle 6 projection...

Dobber Sports Superstar

Just ran across this. L'Heureux is catching people's attention for sure: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl...5999df05&ei=15

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

Drops

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    Just ran across this. L'Heureux is catching people's attention for sure: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl...5999df05&ei=15
    Love this- appreciate the share! I love these offensive guys with real snarl to their games!! Maybe he can kickstart my boy PhillyT- woot woot!!

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CaveatEmptorer View Post
    Love this- appreciate the share! I love these offensive guys with real snarl to their games!! Maybe he can kickstart my boy PhillyT- woot woot!!
    I was big on your boy PhillyT, I actually though he could secure a middle six gig with the Preds in his sophomore year. 3 years in the NHL and he's just not taking a big step forward and legitimately securing that full time middle six gig is up in the air big time, hell, his first year was the only year that the Preds didn't send him down to the A. He's still only 22 but ya, he needs to kickstart things. He's RFA, so what happens there, are the Preds losing patience or not? We'll see.

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Keepers

Drops

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba55 View Post
    I was big on your boy PhillyT, I actually though he could secure a middle six gig with the Preds in his sophomore year. 3 years in the NHL and he's just not taking a big step forward and legitimately securing that full time middle six gig is up in the air big time, hell, his first year was the only year that the Preds didn't send him down to the A. He's still only 22 but ya, he needs to kickstart things. He's RFA, so what happens there, are the Preds losing patience or not? We'll see.
    Its a great question!! Locked on... Preds tackles this exact question right: HERE
    They compare him to the way the team handled Eeli Tolvanen (who Ive got as a post hype guy too- lol!). No firm answers but an interesting listen about Philip- Ill add more here if I find anything about Zachary ....
    If you have any questions around prospects or young players that are still developing thats where my focus has been lately and always love chatting about them. Feel free to hit me up.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Is he a better own in a banger league (no PIM) then Calumn Ritchie?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nylander View Post
    Is he a better own in a banger league (no PIM) then Calumn Ritchie?
    Ritchie is a gritty player in his own right, it was this aspect of his game that persuaded Sakic to draft him 27th overall. Ironically, L'Heureux went 27th over all as well. Until L'Heureux recent "break out" in the A this year I would have said this is not close, but now I'm not quite so sure. I think Richie has superior upside to L'Heureux and without PIM being a scoring cat I'm taking Richie here. However, I don't think we see Richie in the NHL for a year or two more whereas L'Heureux with a good camp could land a spot with the Preds this coming season. If you like the potential higher upside and are willing to wait Ritchie might be your guy. If you are willing to settle for less upside and add a physical player for next season then L'Heureux is a sure looking to be a good option. Bottom line, all this is up in the air, who knows for sure.

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Keepers

Drops