Thread: Pettersson

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Pettersson

Where is he headed next two years on point production. Could this contract be a massive bust or will he get back on track and challenge 100 point seasons once again

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Pettersson

It's ironic that Petersson didn't want to initially resign longterm with Vancouver since he wants to be on a winning team and now they're in the playoffs and he's got Marner disease. I think he'll be fine next season and makes for a nice buy-low opportunity this summer.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    It's ironic that Petersson didn't want to initially resign longterm with Vancouver since he wants to be on a winning team and now they're in the playoffs and he's got Marner disease. I think he'll be fine next season and makes for a nice buy-low opportunity this summer.
    Here is Frank Seravalli from Daily FaceOff's theory on what went wrong, contract related as well, and interestingly, the bed shitting actually started before the post season began, in fact right after he signed the current contract: https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/news/bu...lmark-and-more

We'll see what happens with him. I honestly think the chances are pretty good that EP40 gets back on track but ya, he could be a nice buy low after the late season melt down.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I don't get the EP40 hate.
    Give him some effin linemates... he'll be fine.
    He made Kuzmenko look like a rockstar last year.

Pettersson is basically the new version of Joe Thornton.
    Elite playmaker (and a great shot) - but people are going to rag on him forever because of the way he looks/moves out there.

Glad that he gets the money - he's worth it.
    VAN fans would be wise to lay off him, IMO.
    Center against EDM for a 7gp series...- not exactly the easiest role in the hockey world.
    The whole "since his contract" - psh... cmon... some times the numbers just work out to nitpick like that.
    [Same fanbase was ragging super hard on JT Miller... yup... its soooo easy... this NHL center in major Canadian city business...]

Anybody that doesn't want him in fantasy - let me know... I'll pay 90cents on this dollar.

For me, he's a 85pt player with garbage on his line... and up to 110pts if you put something on his wing.
    That's worth $12m these days if you are taking draws and playing two-way mark.

This is a guy who doesn't yet have a MINUS season...

Dobber Sports Rookie

Is he playing with mikeyev? Prob 85-95pts. If he gets any skill even lekkermaki being average, he will be back to 100+