Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Leafs fire Sheldon Keefe

The Great One

Default Re: Leafs fire Sheldon Keefe

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Not to knit pick, but Hanifin only has 13min of PP time, and even if you take that in a per game stance, it's not the most/game. But his PPP/60min is the highest. Bouchard has the highest PP TOI

Hanifin has 13.0min of PP time this playoffs and 3ppp (7gp). So his PPP/60min would be 13.85PPP/60min

Bouchard has 36.7min of PP time this playoffs and 7ppp (9gp). So his PPP/60min would be 11.44PPP/60min
    No offense, but when someone starts a statement with "not to nit pick...." you know where it's going. Kind of like when someone starts off with "no offense".........

Nothing I said was incorrect. Did I say this makes him better than those behind him? No, and I would never take that stance. But it does suggest - albeit for a small sample size - that he made his presence felt on the PP more so than many others this postseason.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If y'all want to argue that Noah Hanifin was a net positive on the PP and *checks notes* Kaiden Guhle (?) makes Toronto a cup champion this year, well that is just fine with me. I respectfully disagree, and snicker in the background.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    If y'all want to argue that Noah Hanifin was a net positive on the PP and *checks notes* Kaiden Guhle (?) makes Toronto a cup champion this year, well that is just fine with me. I respectfully disagree, and snicker in the background.
    Respectfully eh? well thats a first for you....
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    Respectfully eh? well thats a first for you....
    He clarified the opinion by saying he would do something disrespectful in the background...

And in other news - Hell has not frozen over.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

The Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    C’mon man. You said Guhle “didn’t move the needle” as a draft pick. Now I’m implying he would have made the Leafs cup champs? No. You’re truly a master bs artist. Your spin abilities should have you working for some political party somewhere.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    C’mon man. You said Guhle “didn’t move the needle” as a draft pick. Now I’m implying he would have made the Leafs cup champs? No. You’re truly a master bs artist. Your spin abilities should have you working for some political party somewhere.
    I was very clearly saying Guhle would not have moved the needle on this team and their results, considering we were talking about this team and their results, vis-a-vis their draft strategy. If you interpreted that differently by forgetting the thread topic, uh, cool I guess.

Ironically, given how poor their D overall was at moving the puck this season, Hanifin might actually have moved the needle.

The Seeker

Truly you have a dizzying intellect…
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch