Poll: Panthers vs bruins

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference Second Round: (1) Florida Panthers vs (2) Boston Bruins

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Eastern Conference Second Round: (1) Florida Panthers vs (2) Boston Bruins

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Rust?

The Leafs curse is their opponent they lose to goes deep. So Bruins to go to the cup final is....+280, to win the cup is +650
    No I think it’s the poorly built team outside of the Top 6 forwards!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Eastern Conference Second Round: (1) Florida Panthers vs (2) Boston Bruins

Rust?

The Leafs curse is their opponent they lose to goes deep. So Bruins to go to the cup final is....+280, to win the cup is +650
    Is this because the Leafs are losing to a strong opponent? Or is it because they make the first round easier (physically) then other teams and the team that beats them is healthier moving on?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports All-Star

I think there is a stat where teams coming off game 7 do really well in game 1 of the next series. Anyways, Boston looked fresh and focused, nice game 1.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Funny how Panthers are making Swayman look so pedestrian while he looked unflappable against the Leafs

Dobber Sports Wizard

He had a bone to pick vs Toronto. Now all he is playing for is a Cup.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Ninja

Florida looks so good. I don't think Boston is dead, but they will need some old timey magic to beat these Panthers.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Florida looks so good. I don't think Boston is dead, but they will need some old timey magic to beat these Panthers.
    Needless to say (but am anyways) they need to win the next game. A series changer.

Dobber Sports Superstar

rust came off in Game 2 for FLA, now we all see their blatant superiority. Boston will need to trade for a true number one center in the offseason or sign one if avail to have any chance with this core.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Needless to say (but am anyways) they need to win the next game. A series changer.
    Boston already dead. Cats are far the superior team.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

No Marchand tonight

The Great One

I guess the NHL figures the hockey viewing public do Mother's Day brunch, or why else would they have a game start at 6:30 Eastern on Mother's Day? Yea, I realize it's not going to be 10PM, but how about 7, 7:30, 8, or even 9? Color me not happy.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Titan

So I figured the NHL did a pretty good job in the 1st round with reffing. It was pretty good considering the history. In the 2nd round however....Back to the regular horrible playoff reffing.

Bennett 100% deserves something. That's the 2nd time he's targeted the head with a bunch while engaging in a hit. If it doesn't get something, he'll keep doing it, and there won't be a paper history of him doing.

I get you can't catch everything on the ice. And that is 100% something I give the refs a pass on for the hit (not the goal), but the league needs to make it known they are looking at it at a minimum.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

The Great One

Watching the game, after the Panthers took the lead, it just felt that the Bruins would be unable to summon anything to even the score. They were grossly overmatched before the lost Marchand.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Ninja

Florida just OWNS Boston and Toronto. They are built to destroy us. Not as evident in the regular season but glaring in the playoffs.

AM34/Marner/Nylander/Tavares vs Tkachuk/Barkov/Verhague/Reinhart ... not even close in a playoff atmosphere.

Dobber Sports Sage

Bennett 100% deserves something. That's the 2nd time he's targeted the head with a bunch while engaging in a hit. If it doesn't get something, he'll keep doing it, and there won't be a paper history of him doing.

Bennett deserves a pat on the back! All kidding aside, you are correct.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov