Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boston play by play man Jack Edwards called last game on Thursday

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Boston play by play man Jack Edwards called last game on Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Oh, and any time you want to take an objectively measured intelligence test where the loser never gets to post here again, I'm game. Or maybe I'll send a screen shot of my MIT class ring and you send me yours from your alma mater?
    LOL.. This is so friggin childish.. I mean whats next? Your big brother thats in the navy is gonna beat him up. ???

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Nothing would surprise me more than Rizzo owning a fake MIT class ring lmao. “Literally” nothing.

The Great One

Here's a link to an issue of the MIT newspaper listing me - on page 4 - as a member of the Arts Staff: https://thetech.com/issues/112/4/pdf.

Add to that 25+ years as an attorney, having passed two bar exams, plus contemporaneously having written, by my rough estimate, 2+ million words in my 12 years as a columnist here. And your life achievements are what, aside from being a nitpicking, pot stirring, curmudgeon on these forums?
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Guys this is hilarious.

Anyways I guess my life accomplishments would include making an apparent MIT grad with 25 years experience as an attorney so triggered that he thinks posting things like this on a hockey forum is a good idea and comes off ~well~.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Here's a link to an issue of the MIT newspaper listing me - on page 4 - as a member of the Arts Staff: https://thetech.com/issues/112/4/pdf.

Add to that 25+ years as an attorney, having passed two bar exams, plus contemporaneously having written, by my rough estimate, 2+ million words in my 12 years as a columnist here. And your life achievements are what, aside from being a nitpicking, pot stirring, curmudgeon on these forums?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

The Great One

I'm now going to do something I never thought I'd ever do on these forums, which is put someone on ignore, that being you rataylor. To you, that probably signifies you "won." But life is too short and I have enough stress in my life. All things having been said, I honestly wish you well. You are intelligent and put your money where your mouth is. Fare well, but just know if you bad mouth or berate me, and I don't respond, this is why.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/