Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stutzle vs my 2023 1st pick (Bedard)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Stutzle vs my 2023 1st pick (Bedard)

That's marginally better since Caulfield is extra keeper. Zegras has played too many games, right?

I'd tell the league that you're getting offers for Bedard/the pick. See if anyone bites,
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Personally, if I am trading Bedard, I am not adding on my side unless it's someone who has next to zero value to my team.

I'd seriously consider if if it's Stutzle and the 2nd overall for Bedard. That would tempt me more to make a move compared to the other offers he's putting out there.

Keep in mind, you're also selling the hype of drafting 1st overall, which is a buzz for some people, and comes with a price.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    That's marginally better since Caulfield is extra keeper. Zegras has played too many games, right?

I'd tell the league that you're getting offers for Bedard/the pick. See if anyone bites,
    No Zegras doesnÂ’t qualify, too many games.

In fact I was wondering whoÂ’s the best to keep between Zegras and Debrincat. I personnally prefer Debrincat because he is more proven and a better goal scorer.

One last thing, we do 5 years cycle after we do a total reset. This year is year 2. So I would have Bedard for 4 years only.

Dobber Sports Monster

Man that 5 year info would have been useful up front. But I agree the hype train is full steam. If I’m trading that 1st I want a Matthews/Mackinnon/Draisatl player. Stutzle is close but not there. I like the Caufield offer if it gets you an extra keeper, but the other player needs to be more. And yes, let the league know that pick is on the block.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Man that 5 year info would have been useful up front. But I agree the hype train is full steam. If IÂ’m trading that 1st I want a Matthews/Mackinnon/Draisatl player. Stutzle is close but not there. I like the Caufield offer if it gets you an extra keeper, but the other player needs to be more. And yes, let the league know that pick is on the block.
    Sorry about the 5 years info, it just came to my mind. But I have to admit that I hate to plan so far in advance. Every year to me is worth trying to win. I am always in win mode and if one year I am not in the race, IÂ’ll make moves to get back on track the year after as much as possible.
    10 team, points only, no cap, Bonus : PPG, SHG, HT, Shoot Out
    Top 9F, 4D, 1G . Keep 10 + 2 extras 150g or less, Max 22 (12F, 6D, 2G + 2 extras)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

That makes sense. But it's not a true dynasty league, since you only get 4 years of the player. Which makes age factors for anyone at say 27 or under even if they are established.

I'd argue that Stutzle + for 4 years should be fine, but do it post draft or make sure that the + means it doesn't cost you a keeper.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Veteran

In a limited keeper, you keep Bedard.
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev