Poll: Bruins vs Panthers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Eastern Conference First Round: (1) Boston Bruins vs (WC) Florida Panthers

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Eastern Conference First Round: (1) Boston Bruins vs (WC) Florida Panthers

Well I went pretty bold with Cats in 6... wasn't far off though.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Eastern Conference First Round: (1) Boston Bruins vs (WC) Florida Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by CAN-AM Commish View Post
    loveeeee seeing Boston go down!!!
    I'm with you. **** Boston!

The Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    I'm with you. **** Boston!
    Heck yes!!
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Star

I dont feel bad. Boston has won like 11 championships since 2000. I got what I needed from my Bruins to win my leagues in fantasy haha
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by kovalchuk17 View Post
    I dont feel bad. Boston has won like 11 championships since 2000. I got what I needed from my Bruins to win my leagues in fantasy haha
    They have a fairly old core though and had a great season. I wouldn't have minded seeing Bergeron win another cup, or Lindholm, Pastrnak, etc win their first, but it wasn't their year in the end. Tough way to exit still.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by CAN-AM Commish View Post
    loveeeee seeing Boston go down!!!
    Yes!! Boston and Tampa getting knocked out of the playoffs in B2B nights? Hell yeah!!
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Hercules

Bobrovsky has taken out the 65win season Bruins AND the 62win season Tampa when he was on CBJ.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Immortal

Bergeron had a herniated disc.

Hercules

I also think that's Bergeron's final game. His dad has cancer too, which could heavily influence his decision. I think those hugs at the end of the game really reminded me of the Shea Weber ending. The players definitely know where Bergeron is right now.

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Deity

The way he left the ice after last nights game, with all team members hugging him at the end of the game, should tell you that he informed his teammates before the game, or possibly before the series that this was it for him.

First ballot HOFer.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Hercules

With the series loss, the Boston 1st round pick that the Leafs own will be 28th overall.

1-16th overall reserved for missed playoff teams
    17-24th (up to 28th) overall reserved for teams that did not win their division in the regular season, and do not make the Conference Finals
    25th-28th overall reserved for teams that win their division but don't make the Conference Finals
    29th and 30th reserved for the losers of the Conference Finals
    31st reserved for the Stanley Cup runner up
    32nd reserved for the Stanley Cup winner.

Since Boston won their division and had the highest points, they get the worst pick in the 25th-28th range. Colorado would have the 27th overall pick (which they still own)

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Bergeron had a herniated disc.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

I am guessing the resident Paul Maurice haters have gone into hiding for a while.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ummmmmmm so why did he play 6 games in a row. The mismanagement here is befuddling.

https://bostonhockeynow.com/2023/05/...ainful-injury/

ccording to ESPN and NHL Network analyst Kevin Weekes, Boston Bruins goalie Linus Ullmark was playing with a ‘debilitating and painful injury’ in the first six games of his team’s seven-game series loss to the Florida Panthers.

Hercules

Someone said Ullmark was clearly playing hurt from game 2 onwards on Twitter before Game 7 and I was shocked.

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G: