Thread: Capwise Hockey is Expanding!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Capwise Hockey is Expanding!

For the first time in two years, Capwise Hockey is expanding with two brand new leagues.

These are salary cap, dynasty leagues that use real-life NHL contracts to mimic the experience of an NHL GM. You'll manage a 21-player "Varsity" roster and 30-player "JV" roster in a 14-team league. Lineups and scoring are handled on Fantrax, while transactions and contract details are managed through a custom-built Google Sheet.

The new leagues will be our 11th and 12th, the first having started in 2008. The rulebook is tried and tested, the GMs are highly-skilled and highly-active -- the best in the world.

If you're a dedicated GM looking for a real challenge, look no further.

Buy-in is expected to be around US$85. These are effectively 12-month leagues, with different activities happening year-round, including RFA Bidding, a Free Agent deadline, and two drafts each year (Amateur and Re-Entry). The new leagues will begin drafting in June.

For more information, check out the website: https://capwisehockey.com/
    To apply, fill out the form here: https://capwisehockey.com/join-capwise/
    Any questions, post them below or send me a PM

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Capwise Hockey is Expanding!

Best by far! Great GMs, great Commish, great atmosphere all around. Look no further gents! Think you have what it takes? No slouches over here!

Dobber Sports Recruit

100% the best pool of any sport I’ve been in. So in depth and covers all aspects of the sport. Great GM’s and extremely active and competitive. Highly recommend.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Three spots still remain (of 28) in these two salary cap dynasty leagues. PM me with questions, or submit an application here to join: https://capwisehockey.com/join-capwise/

Dobber Sports Recruit

I've tried a couple of online leagues, but nothing comes close to the Capwise experience. I stumbled upon Capwise about 7 years ago and it was a complete game changer. So many great fantasy hockey minds all in one place. It's more than a pool, greater than your run of the mill fantasy league, it's a genuine community. Don't miss out!

Dobber Sports Novice

Hoping to get back into capwise. These setup is second to none from when i was around a few years ago.

Dobber Sports Ace

Am I reading this right? You have 12 leagues that are all being managed by the same group of people? Are they all populated by the same core group of GM's as well?
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by random-d View Post
    Am I reading this right? You have 12 leagues that are all being managed by the same group of people? Are they all populated by the same core group of GM's as well?
    Yep, 12 completely separate leagues following the same rulebook. Our GMs average 2.3 teams each, with about 60% of GMs playing in more than 1 league (a couple guys play in as many as 7 leagues).

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Interested