Thread: LHughes v Nemec

The Great One

Default LHughes v Nemec

I know there's no real V here i actually think there's enough icetime and enough differenc3 in style that they'll help each other but there seems to be a debate as to which one will be the top stud?

https://youtu.be/t_PyFLrjx8c

I know some people not a fan of lego but he's just showcasing a list that focuses on PNHLe which has been a great indicator of talent whenever I've seen it. Some interesting name (my boy Clarke number tree!!!)- but the two nj guys are one and two- so who has the better projection?

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: LHughes v Nemec

I just feel that Hughes has the more upside in offensive potential. Nemec strikes me as the better overall Dman. Just my 3 pennies.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    I just feel that Hughes has the more upside in offensive potential. Nemec strikes me as the better overall Dman. Just my 3 pennies.
    I agree!!+

Dobber Sports Star

I think Hughes will be given the scoring opportunities ahead of Nemec.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I have been a long time L. Hughes supporter, and had him #2 in pre-draft rankings. To me he is one of the best young D prospects you can own. Simply because he is an elite skater just like his brothers and won't need PP time to produce. I'd take Hughes over Nemec personally, but I like both players. I just have preference for elite skaters because I think they instantly have an advantage in any league they play in. Nemec is a good skater, don't get me wrong, I just think the Hughes brothers are all exceptional skaters.

Weekly H2H, Points Only, Keeper League - 10 team - Keep 14 (+ 2 rookies, under 25 GP) - dress 12 F, 6 D, 2 G (Wins: 2 pts, OTL: 1 pt, SO: 1 pt) - 30 Roster max w/ 1 IR spot which opens up one roster spot.

FW: Aho, Eichel, Draisatl, Rantanen, Marchand, Matthews, Kyrou, J. Robertson, Bergeron, Duchene, Boldy, Toffoli, Kempe, Krejci, Schmaltz

D: Rielly, Heiskenen, Dobson, Drysdale, Byram, Nurse, Weegar, Matheson, Clarke

G: Andersen, Georgiev, Francouz, Kotchetkov, Wallstedt