Thread: It's down to this. Drop Bjork can't stand? or Strome, Ryan (the wrong Strome)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default It's down to this. Drop Bjork can't stand? or Strome, Ryan (the wrong Strome)

Goals hvy. pool, 1 yr., no pos. requirements. It's down to a cage match between Bjorkstrand from Seattle, or Ryan Strome in Ana. I did a post yesterday on drops, and both suggested get rid of Bjork. (much appreciation on your responses). But I later read on the forum a few opinions of Bjorky being a good hold going forward. 20 goal scorer was what I was expecting, which he had done the last few seasons. He's on 2nd line and 2nd PP at the moment, and getting lots of TOI.
    I should have taken D. Strome from Wash, so I'm stuck with his bro. Great usage on 1st line, and 2nd PP, but Ducks are such a low scoring team, and I think it's going to be a tough season on offence going forward. And they just lost Drysdale on defense.

My plan was to watch their games tonight and see which performs worse. I still have a week to do my 1 drop, but would like to grab Pinto on Ott. I like his new deployment on Ott's 2nd line with Giroux feeding him and DeBrincat the puck.

Let me know which is the right drop, and Thanks.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: It's down to this. Drop Bjork can't stand? or Strome, Ryan (the wrong Strome)

I would drop strome
    Bjork is shooting a ton and they should start going in
    12 Team, One year, Points only - G,A,PPG,SHG, no positional restrictions
    2 points goalie W, 2 points goalie SHO, -.5 goalie loss, start 1 goalie per night
    Hughes, Panarin, Connor, Konecny, Terry, Necas, Gaudreau, Schmaltz, Nichushkin, Zacha
    Makar, Hedman, Andersson, DeAngelo
    Gustavsson, Talbot